+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RoS Relic Staff

Default RoS Relic Staff

Can we maybe have a developer that spends time on the mage class, i.e. itemisation. The BiS staff for mages has the looks of a lvl 30 blue item. You did well with GS but were you out of ink on this one?

Staff of the Inevitable
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Eraven; 07-02-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Isn't there a mediocre blue staff, that pretty much looks like the ugly thing from LGS?

Sez

In this thread: E-peen waggles.

You are entitled to an opinion, but I disagree with it.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

XiL

I agree the graphic for this staff is horrible. Its not even remotely unique its a direct copy of a level 28 blue staff. Give it an animation like swirling souls around the copy pasta graphic at least. This is utter laziness and unacceptable IMO.
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

Shield of Telara

Wait till you see the HK relic staff. It's the exact same as that PoS blue staff you get from those treasure maps. I know MMOs have to regurgitate a lot of art, but I think it's really bad in this game. Nothing worse than getting stoked at getting a new piece of raid gear and trying it on and finding it out you look more like a level 10 character than you just did. How bout those RoS mounts and shiny turtle? It looks like they took a finished model of something and just erased all the color.

if they had to copy/paste models, i would much rather prefer them to copy the defiant epic quest staff, as its a lot more fitting for this item.

plus i play a guardian so i cant get it

+ Reply to Thread