+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator Help

Default Dominator Help

Hey folks, I was just looking for some help building a good dominator spec. please, no comments about how dominators suck and that i should play a SC, or WL/chloro. i am just looking for a good dom build with a few macros. if you could plz link a build with all ur macros, that would be great. thanks everyone

Plane Walker

Default 51 dom/16 chloro or 10 chloro/6archon

Quote Originally Posted by Giilrumm View Post
    Hey folks, I was just looking for some help building a good dominator spec. please, no comments about how dominators suck and that i should play a SC, or WL/chloro. i am just looking for a good dom build with a few macros. if you could plz link a build with all ur macros, that would be great. thanks everyone
    heal....you can't kill anything...at least, help with the healing when they turn focus to you

archon for shield strip and a buff or two
    alt elem for stone armor

IMO wasting time with dmg is useless in dom.

Rift Master

I'm not doing all the work for you nor am I exporting everything I do because then you would be like the guys asking for mount money.
    I can give you hints tho, you have air and death dmg in dom. Go forth and build. Bet you find more fun making your own build than taking another persons - try it out.
    Last edited by Fernt; 07-01-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Rift Chaser

Try 33sc/33dom and 33necro/33dom. Go from there.

so do i want to go 51 dom? it has some nice things and im not sure how i would pair it with either necro/sc. dom seems like its mostly death but the necro tree seems like its mostly a buff the pet tree. it doesnt seem to provide many buffs for other trees. whereas neddra's influence seems more beneficial. but i dnt see anything else in the WL tree that seems like it would help. im very confused on the matter the help is greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by quicklikesloth View Post
    heal....you can't kill anything...at least, help with the healing when they turn focus to you

archon for shield strip and a buff or two
    alt elem for stone armor

IMO wasting time with dmg is useless in dom.
    O_o

I wonder why I almost always lead the killing blows and damage as 51Dom/15AM... maybe they start to kill themselves because I'm annoying or something? Who knows ...

+ Reply to Thread