+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Choloro Question

Soulwalker

Default Quick Choloro Question

My mage is a full on choloro that I plan on taking to 51. I heal most instance dungeons I get into and I am nearly always highest healed in pvp war fronts. My question is why is it that some chloros in war fronts show up with the healing icon on their name and some show up with support? I have every single wf battle shown up as support but I have seen many other battles where some chloros show up as healing. My second soul is archon and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it? Anyone know the answer?

Shadowlander

It's probably due to them having support souls such as Archon in their build. A Chloro/Archon seems to show as support, possibly depending on the amount of points spent, while a build that's primarily chloro with a little bit of warlock will appear as a healer.
    "I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

Soulwalker

For some reason my 51 Chloro/10 Archon spec shows up as support a lot of the time...it is almost as if Trion doesn't want Chloro's to be a main healer....

Shadowlander

51 point Archon and Chloro both have some very vexing quirks with the subsouls flagging them support (for chloro) and dps (for archon). It's undervaluing those 51 point investments or ~way~ overvaluing the 10 point dips. Actually quite confusing in pug raids if you prefer the dips that get mislabelled :<

For chloro it just seems like they really ~really~ want us all to take opportunity

The archon equivalent problem is particularly funny because taking the more defensive (10 ele/5lock) cookie cutter flags you damage... but the more vulnerable/high dps (pyro/dom) cookie cutter gets labelled support.
    Last edited by Vheress; 07-01-2011 at 05:59 AM.

Soulwalker

Well on that side note. what is the benefit of going chloro/lock? I have seen many people say that is how they spec but I don't quite understand the benefit?

+ Reply to Thread