+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lingering Wounds in PvP

Soulwalker

Default Lingering Wounds in PvP

Is this dispellable?

I'm really tired of getting rocked in PvP with from button.

Thx.

Ascendant

No.

If a debuff is red border you can't cure it.

Soulwalker

Okay. Just thought I'd ask before ranting about it.

I understand the concept of rock paper scissors, but the fact that a poorly played//non-pvp war can entirely destroy me, is seemingly frustrating.

Thanks, Trion.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by AnAcuteAngle View Post
    Okay. Just thought I'd ask before ranting about it.

I understand the concept of rock paper scissors, but the fact that a poorly played//non-pvp war can entirely destroy me, is seemingly frustrating.

Thanks, Trion.
    Equally geared warriors are definitely one of the hardest things you can encounter in pvp. If you're in a group battle, detaunt them and hope your team can kill them while you use your heals on yourself and dps someone else for LGV procs. If it's 1v1 you need to make sure you have Withering Vine and Radiant spores up on them as well as detaunting them before you spam your cooldowns as that's ~5 seconds of them doing 50% damage while you try to recover. Thats if you play the same spec I do. Chloro/Lock/AM.

I'm hesitant to call LW Overpowered. But the fact that it is as strong as it is while having almost no effort on the warriors part kind of irks me. They put the talent points in and then they can forget about it.

+ Reply to Thread