+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why am I struggling to find a group to do dungeons with my chloro?

Shadowlander

Default Why am I struggling to find a group to do dungeons with my chloro?

I'm a level 45 chlorolock queing for support in RD and it takes hours for me to find a group to be accepted? I can easily support heal RD. I really want to do dungeons but there's no takers... what am I doing wrong?

Shield of Telara

Nothing you're doing wrong. <50 dungeons don't get ran that often because leveling is fast in this game. Que for DPs to increase your chances at least. If you don't think you can check heal and be primary healer.

Quote Originally Posted by eclap View Post
    I'm a level 45 chlorolock queing for support in RD and it takes hours for me to find a group to be accepted? I can easily support heal RD. I really want to do dungeons but there's no takers... what am I doing wrong?
    Queue for healer, support and DPS if you can. Using the the global chat is also helpful, most people don't sit int he queue while they are questing.

Shadowlander

Yeah, I've used the chat channels as well. I'll try to queue for different roles as well and see if that helps.

aux

Tank shortage. Healers are easy to find at that level range, easier than DPS even. And of course not that many people under 50 running dungeons anymore.
    I'm so BORED

+ Reply to Thread