Closed Thread

Thread: Mages. Stop QQing over the 1.3 nerfs.

Soulwalker

Default Mages. Stop QQing over the 1.3 nerfs.

Seriously. OH MY GOD, I CAN'T HEAL T2's anymore! Then guess what? GO SUPPORT. That's what support is for, Dps and Offheals, *Gasp* and that's exactly what the Chloromancer does!! Hell, Roll Archon if you want to.

But they nerfed Pyro D: I can't PvP anymore!!
    Are you serious?? Have you even tried Dominator? Have you tried CHLOROLOCK? I'm rank 3 with rank 2 gear, and I finish 90% of my 1v1s at full health as Chlorolock. It's not even remotely fair. Seriously, if you think mages are weak in PvP, try either of these specs, and if neither work for you, then you are just bad and should probably be playing a different game.

Look, mages, we are incredibly viable right now. If you haven't played MMO's long enough to understand that every class goes through a cycle of ups and downs, you have absolutely no right to be complaining. Give it a month, and some calling with be buffed, and your new favorite calling will be nerfed. L2P all the specs, that's what this game is about. I'm coming from years of experience, from WoW to LotRO, Back to WoW, and now Rift, and I can say that this game is easily, by far, the best MMO I HAVE EVER PLAYED. Trion Developers know what they're doing, especially for how new they are, so everyone just needs to chill.

For those of you who would rather quit the game than simply adjust to another spec, No one cares. You're better off gone anyways. I'd rather play a game with a successful player base rather than a bunch of whiny teenagers.

I'm tired of all the QQ'ing on the mages forum. You baddies are giving the rest of us a nasty rep.

Champion

You're a bad troll. Make it more subtle next time.

Soulwalker

News flash.

I wasn't trolling.

Champion

Stop trying. Nobody is buying it.

First line made it too obvious. Although the following paragraph almost sounded believable up until you slipped in the smooth "L2P" out of context.
    Last edited by woopedazz; 06-29-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Soulwalker

Lol.

So people ***** about mages QQing,
    Someone tells them to stop,
    and he's marked as a troll.

Makes sense.
    Do I smell a baddie?

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread