+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad time for mages with limited time.... I'll wait and watch

Shadowlander

Default Bad time for mages with limited time.... I'll wait and watch

My account expires tomorrow. I hadnt played for a month and was looking again to start playing my mage (level 50) and resuming my account. I find due to this 1.3 change and all the postings pro and con its better I play something else. I'll check back as things settle down but by that time I may be playing one of the new games soon to come out. I only play about 10-15 hours a week and can't do all these "tests" and postings here show a wide range of results. I get the idea though that all in all this was a nerf and made it even harder to establish and play a character. This makes it harder for the "masses" to get into the game. You people with lots of time and probably more brain power than me will do fine.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by mikie View Post
    You people with lots of time and probably more brain power than me will do fine.
    it's.."than I"

wish you well

So you dont play the game because of what some people say on the forums?
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

I have no clue whatsoever why in the world you are telling us this.

Shadowlander

Your right, actually in a fantasy game I prefer to play as part of the fantasy. I don't want to be looking at what my dps was on any certain shot or worrying I may have picked wrong item on my soul tree because I may get 1/2 % less in max dps. I would like to pick my souls based on the way I like to play but I can't really do that because it appears that even if I use the "best" combination of souls I will hit 300 or more less than everyone else. If I play what I want it would probably be 400 less. This is based on many of posts here just not a few, whether is true or someone just not understanding and adapting to the changes yet I dont know.

Not saying I won't play the game again and it is hard for Trion to make all soul combinations viable. Just stated I will wait and see before I spend any more money (and before I redo all my soul trees).

Admin please feel free to close or delete this thread as its goin nowhere. I shouldn't have posted. I do/will miss the game. Levelin up to 50 was a blast.

Shadowlander

Just noticed your post Elerina and your right nobody here cares what I think or do, thanks for reminding me. I had a weak moment.

I should not have posted please remove thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mikie View Post
    Just noticed your post Elerina and your right nobody here cares what I think or do, thanks for reminding me. I had a weak moment.

I should not have posted please remove thread.
    Meh, I feel like the bad guy now. How did you do that?

Anyway, I'm just annoyed by all the rage quit crybabies lately. But I think you aren't one of them.

Listen to the guy above my first post. Don't give a damn about the forum QQ.

Mages are still fun to play and worth taking in raids.

For me that is enough.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Shadowlander

and just to make you all feel better, what does QQ stand for? Seriously, I don't have a clue.

Shadowlander

They're tears! ie 'Cry More (noob)'

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by eclap View Post
    and just to make you all feel better, what does QQ stand for? Seriously, I don't have a clue.
    The Qs are supposed to look like eyes with a tear coming out. It is a derogatory term used in lewt speech by the lewt dudes that are better than the rest of us.

To the OP, never spend money on a game you are not enjoying. It sends the wrong message. If you enjoy the game, ignore everyone else's complaints. If you don't enjoy it, don't pay them.
    Last edited by Brad1959; 06-30-2011 at 05:07 AM.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Shadowlander

Oh I see. Thanks for the explanation

Soulwalker

uhm..might seem a bit off topic, but I don't wanna start another thread..what games do you suggest to play? I'm more into pvp(games with pvp incentives; i.e. control of sieges or what not)

+ Reply to Thread