+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: I can't take it anymore. If you say stupid **** I'm going to call you out.

  1. #1
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    415

    Default I can't take it anymore. If you say stupid **** I'm going to call you out.

    It's late and I'm having a *****, but what the hell happened to people who knew how to play? I'm going to take it upon myself to make everyone's poor thinking glaringly obvious to them and if it makes me the most hated mage on the forum so be it. We all deserve better than half these threads on some of the dumbest **** I've seen since Beta.

    I'm going to help you whether you like it or not so suck it up and prepare for bursts of angry derision in order to slap some of you numskulls out of your self-induced coma's of rational thought. The clear indifference to the fact that a logic free zone exists around your fingers as they plug away on the keyboard is mind-boggling and what's worse is that newbies who want answers are getting this poor excuse for human waste shovelled into them.

    IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEN ASK SOMEONE! DON'T MAKE UP DUMB **** AND THEN PRETEND WHAT YOU SAID IS RIGHT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara Hethroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    It's late and I'm having a *****, but what the hell happened to people who knew how to play? I'm going to take it upon myself to make everyone's poor thinking glaringly obvious to them and if it makes me the most hated mage on the forum so be it. We all deserve better than half these threads on some of the dumbest **** I've seen since Beta.

    I'm going to help you whether you like it or not so suck it up and prepare for bursts of angry derision in order to slap some of you numskulls out of your self-induced coma's of rational thought. The clear indifference to the fact that a logic free zone exists around your fingers as they plug away on the keyboard is mind-boggling and what's worse is that newbies who want answers are getting this poor excuse for human waste shovelled into them.

    IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEN ASK SOMEONE! DON'T MAKE UP DUMB **** AND THEN PRETEND WHAT YOU SAID IS RIGHT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!
    What is it exactly that you want?
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

  3. #3
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Money, women and power.

    And a darker today for a brighter tomorrow (thought it sounded cool).
    Last edited by woopedazz; 06-29-2011 at 09:44 AM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    I try to do my best to let people know when they are crying to much or asking for something ******ed. Most of the forum is

    NERF THIS, THIS IS TOO HARD, WAAH I DIED, IM QUITTING, etc.

    Constructive posts like - hey can we get an option to open mail and take all attachments if we use shift modifier? etc. are actually bringing things in the right direction
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    Money, women and power.

    And a darker today for a brighter tomorrow (thought it sounded cool).
    +1 most of these *******s fail at life so they will fail in game. id tell them to go reroll a rogue or a cleric, they would still suck but at least they would suck on the cleric/rogue forums and i wouldnt have to sift through their ******** drivel to find good information.

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    What is it exactly that you want?
    I guess he is having a bad day. He didn't show us who he was talking to. Just some obscure posting about newbs and being called out or something. Not sure, but worth a post count I guess
    My Hand Reaches Far...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the dusts of hell
    Posts
    286

    Default

    The president is the most powerful man in the world and has all the right answers...always.




    have fun
    In the dusts of hell Lurked the blackest of hates, For he who eats fear awaits you
    RIFT Mantra: Exploit Now and Exploit Often, You wont be punished!!

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    I guess he is having a bad day. He didn't show us who he was talking to. Just some obscure posting about newbs and being called out or something. Not sure, but worth a post count I guess
    You obviously don't read the forums much do you?

    Take a look around and you'll see EXACTLY what he's talking about. This game is filled with so many baddies it's like the ******* black plague.

  9. #9
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Hope your day gets better mate

  10. #10
    Shadowlander OriginalTibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    It's late and I'm having a *****, but what the hell happened to people who knew how to play? I'm going to take it upon myself to make everyone's poor thinking glaringly obvious to them and if it makes me the most hated mage on the forum so be it. We all deserve better than half these threads on some of the dumbest **** I've seen since Beta.

    I'm going to help you whether you like it or not so suck it up and prepare for bursts of angry derision in order to slap some of you numskulls out of your self-induced coma's of rational thought. The clear indifference to the fact that a logic free zone exists around your fingers as they plug away on the keyboard is mind-boggling and what's worse is that newbies who want answers are getting this poor excuse for human waste shovelled into them.

    IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEN ASK SOMEONE! DON'T MAKE UP DUMB **** AND THEN PRETEND WHAT YOU SAID IS RIGHT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!
    People tend to believe what they think; that is to be expected. How odd to expect them to say anything they thought was wrong, or to expect them to not defend what they said even if it is wrong until they realize their error?

    Do you recognize your error?
    Don't believe everything you think.

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple NÓridhrien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    Money, women and power.

    And a darker today for a brighter tomorrow (thought it sounded cool).
    So, I take it you will vote for austerity measures?
    ~Mjollnir - Dwarf Mage
    ~ NÓridhrien - High Elf Ranger (in your warfronts, hiding from warriors)

    Knowledge and sorrow oft walk hand-in-hand.

  12. #12
    Telaran Nevanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelvabor View Post
    You obviously don't read the forums much do you?

    Take a look around and you'll see EXACTLY what he's talking about. This game is filled with so many baddies it's like the ******* black plague.
    a rogue comes out of stealth hits you for 1.2k crit then 863, you blow a cc to get away he whips out his bow hits you for 948 then 2k crit in the span of 4 seconds

    your dead, oh wait your good at this game so tell us all why you wouldn't be dead

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    I don't know if a thread like this will change anything but I can't say I don't agree with your point. Half of the threads in this forum right now are about how awful mages are (most of the threads coming from folks who have yet to step foot in a raid dungeon mind you) how no guilds are even using mages beyond the mandatory archon, how even though every mage on this planet is blessed with god like skill he's still being outdpsed by a rogue in greens while using a relic staff.
    Now yes, right now most of our dps specs are behind rogues and warriors(even clerics sometimes), but this only begins to show when the bulk of your raid is in full raid gear. Even then there are specs out there that match this damage (I've parsed as 1-3 top dps on ST fights consistently since last week using a modified zoomancer spec).

    It's gotten to a point where the mages who are truly good and do contribute to this community (let's say peopple like Deadlysight) aren't even bothering anymore cause it seems that the bulk of this community is too busy crying instead of making constructive cases for our calling.

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscelot View Post
    I don't know if a thread like this will change anything but I can't say I don't agree with your point. Half of the threads in this forum right now are about how awful mages are (most of the threads coming from folks who have yet to step foot in a raid dungeon mind you) how no guilds are even using mages beyond the mandatory archon, how even though every mage on this planet is blessed with god like skill he's still being outdpsed by a rogue in greens while using a relic staff.
    Now yes, right now most of our dps specs are behind rogues and warriors(even clerics sometimes), but this only begins to show when the bulk of your raid is in full raid gear. Even then there are specs out there that match this damage (I've parsed as 1-3 top dps on ST fights consistently since last week using a modified zoomancer spec).

    It's gotten to a point where the mages who are truly good and do contribute to this community (let's say peopple like Deadlysight) aren't even bothering anymore cause it seems that the bulk of this community is too busy crying instead of making constructive cases for our calling.
    well i think you got it totally wrong. Other classes did a whole load of crying, and their classes have got better while mages got nerfed - seems its the only way to get anything postive done for a particular class.

    shame but its true

    also its not just pve, mages suck at pvp too now.

  15. #15
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevanus View Post
    a rogue comes out of stealth hits you for 1.2k crit then 863, you blow a cc to get away he whips out his bow hits you for 948 then 2k crit in the span of 4 seconds

    your dead, oh wait your good at this game so tell us all why you wouldn't be dead
    word

    /10char

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts