+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I can't take it anymore. If you say stupid **** I'm going to call you out.

Champion

Default I can't take it anymore. If you say stupid **** I'm going to call you out.

It's late and I'm having a *****, but what the hell happened to people who knew how to play? I'm going to take it upon myself to make everyone's poor thinking glaringly obvious to them and if it makes me the most hated mage on the forum so be it. We all deserve better than half these threads on some of the dumbest **** I've seen since Beta.

I'm going to help you whether you like it or not so suck it up and prepare for bursts of angry derision in order to slap some of you numskulls out of your self-induced coma's of rational thought. The clear indifference to the fact that a logic free zone exists around your fingers as they plug away on the keyboard is mind-boggling and what's worse is that newbies who want answers are getting this poor excuse for human waste shovelled into them.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEN ASK SOMEONE! DON'T MAKE UP DUMB **** AND THEN PRETEND WHAT YOU SAID IS RIGHT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    It's late and I'm having a *****, but what the hell happened to people who knew how to play? I'm going to take it upon myself to make everyone's poor thinking glaringly obvious to them and if it makes me the most hated mage on the forum so be it. We all deserve better than half these threads on some of the dumbest **** I've seen since Beta.

I'm going to help you whether you like it or not so suck it up and prepare for bursts of angry derision in order to slap some of you numskulls out of your self-induced coma's of rational thought. The clear indifference to the fact that a logic free zone exists around your fingers as they plug away on the keyboard is mind-boggling and what's worse is that newbies who want answers are getting this poor excuse for human waste shovelled into them.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEN ASK SOMEONE! DON'T MAKE UP DUMB **** AND THEN PRETEND WHAT YOU SAID IS RIGHT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!
    What is it exactly that you want?
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Champion

Money, women and power.

And a darker today for a brighter tomorrow (thought it sounded cool).
    Last edited by woopedazz; 06-29-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Ascendant

I try to do my best to let people know when they are crying to much or asking for something ******ed. Most of the forum is

NERF THIS, THIS IS TOO HARD, WAAH I DIED, IM QUITTING, etc.

Constructive posts like - hey can we get an option to open mail and take all attachments if we use shift modifier? etc. are actually bringing things in the right direction
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Shadowlander

Money, women and power.

+1 most of these *******s fail at life so they will fail in game. id tell them to go reroll a rogue or a cleric, they would still suck but at least they would suck on the cleric/rogue forums and i wouldnt have to sift through their ******** drivel to find good information.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    What is it exactly that you want?
    I guess he is having a bad day. He didn't show us who he was talking to. Just some obscure posting about newbs and being called out or something. Not sure, but worth a post count I guess
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

The president is the most powerful man in the world and has all the right answers...always.

have fun
    In the dusts of hell Lurked the blackest of hates, For he who eats fear awaits you
    RIFT Mantra: Exploit Now and Exploit Often, You wont be punished!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    I guess he is having a bad day. He didn't show us who he was talking to. Just some obscure posting about newbs and being called out or something. Not sure, but worth a post count I guess
    You obviously don't read the forums much do you?

Take a look around and you'll see EXACTLY what he's talking about. This game is filled with so many baddies it's like the ******* black plague.

Rift Master

Hope your day gets better mate

People tend to believe what they think; that is to be expected. How odd to expect them to say anything they thought was wrong, or to expect them to not defend what they said even if it is wrong until they realize their error?

Do you recognize your error?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Money, women and power.

So, I take it you will vote for austerity measures?
    ~Mjollnir - Dwarf Mage
    ~ NÓridhrien - High Elf Ranger (in your warfronts, hiding from warriors)

Knowledge and sorrow oft walk hand-in-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelvabor View Post
    You obviously don't read the forums much do you?

Take a look around and you'll see EXACTLY what he's talking about. This game is filled with so many baddies it's like the ******* black plague.
    a rogue comes out of stealth hits you for 1.2k crit then 863, you blow a cc to get away he whips out his bow hits you for 948 then 2k crit in the span of 4 seconds

your dead, oh wait your good at this game so tell us all why you wouldn't be dead

Rift Disciple

I don't know if a thread like this will change anything but I can't say I don't agree with your point. Half of the threads in this forum right now are about how awful mages are (most of the threads coming from folks who have yet to step foot in a raid dungeon mind you) how no guilds are even using mages beyond the mandatory archon, how even though every mage on this planet is blessed with god like skill he's still being outdpsed by a rogue in greens while using a relic staff.
    Now yes, right now most of our dps specs are behind rogues and warriors(even clerics sometimes), but this only begins to show when the bulk of your raid is in full raid gear. Even then there are specs out there that match this damage (I've parsed as 1-3 top dps on ST fights consistently since last week using a modified zoomancer spec).

It's gotten to a point where the mages who are truly good and do contribute to this community (let's say peopple like Deadlysight) aren't even bothering anymore cause it seems that the bulk of this community is too busy crying instead of making constructive cases for our calling.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Oscelot View Post
    I don't know if a thread like this will change anything but I can't say I don't agree with your point. Half of the threads in this forum right now are about how awful mages are (most of the threads coming from folks who have yet to step foot in a raid dungeon mind you) how no guilds are even using mages beyond the mandatory archon, how even though every mage on this planet is blessed with god like skill he's still being outdpsed by a rogue in greens while using a relic staff.
    Now yes, right now most of our dps specs are behind rogues and warriors(even clerics sometimes), but this only begins to show when the bulk of your raid is in full raid gear. Even then there are specs out there that match this damage (I've parsed as 1-3 top dps on ST fights consistently since last week using a modified zoomancer spec).

It's gotten to a point where the mages who are truly good and do contribute to this community (let's say peopple like Deadlysight) aren't even bothering anymore cause it seems that the bulk of this community is too busy crying instead of making constructive cases for our calling.
    well i think you got it totally wrong. Other classes did a whole load of crying, and their classes have got better while mages got nerfed - seems its the only way to get anything postive done for a particular class.

shame but its true

also its not just pve, mages suck at pvp too now.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nevanus View Post
    a rogue comes out of stealth hits you for 1.2k crit then 863, you blow a cc to get away he whips out his bow hits you for 948 then 2k crit in the span of 4 seconds

your dead, oh wait your good at this game so tell us all why you wouldn't be dead
    word

/10char

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast