+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator

Default Dominator

hello guys

I wanna start rift again and want to make a pure pvp alt. I thought dominator to be interesting and read that it got buffed. So I was wondering if theres any use for dominator in pve as well (usefull in instances/raids (prolly not xD))?
    I thought I could make it work for questing too, judging from the skill, and stand its ground in pvp encounters)

Ps. I said pure pvp char, but also pve incase the queues are too long. I know I can use different souls but just want to hear ur opions, thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kusoyaro View Post
    hello guys

I wanna start rift again and want to make a pure pvp alt. I thought dominator to be interesting and read that it got buffed. So I was wondering if theres any use for dominator in pve as well (usefull in instances/raids (prolly not xD))?
    I thought I could make it work for questing too, judging from the skill, and stand its ground in pvp encounters)

Ps. I said pure pvp char, but also pve incase the queues are too long. I know I can use different souls but just want to hear ur opions, thanks :P
    Contrary to what you may find here, mages are a very versatile useful class. The PVP dom is very strong right now, forcing enemies to choose between action that causes AE damage/resource drain and inaction; most are still failing this awareness-check and spamming off-gcd abilities while under the effect. Full dominator may not work in a raid setting though there are some 50/50 dom-necro builds floating around, but that's what you have 3 or 4 other roles for.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

+ Reply to Thread