+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rank 2 PvP Spec - Help - Can't stay alive

Shadowlander

Default Rank 2 PvP Spec - Help - Can't stay alive

I use pyro or chloro for PvP but it seems people got smart and started targetting me. I lost my survivability by going 51 Chloro.

I'm only RANK 2 so I need survivability...I don't sweat the DPS meters, as long as I live long enough to help the raid.

Lock build?

Archon/Ele for dmg sheilds?

Plane Walker

Default first try

Quote Originally Posted by Kwisoth View Post
    I use pyro or chloro for PvP but it seems people got smart and started targetting me. I lost my survivability by going 51 Chloro.

I'm only RANK 2 so I need survivability...I don't sweat the DPS meters, as long as I live long enough to help the raid.

Lock build?

Archon/Ele for dmg sheilds?
    utilize wardrobe slots to disguise yourself:

http://i53.tinypic.com/5zh3kj.jpg

I'm a mage....but when people see me they might see something else...BTW I'm the pirate looking thing. Often I find it strange that I'm in the middle of a fight and no one targets me....like I'm a rooted warrior or Rogue

awareness of what's around you, run diagonal, and click V to quick check behind you(people love rear attacks), you can easy dot some that way....stun one, squirrel the other while running away.

some type heal or if not , stick to the healer and go where they go..you need them

baby steps...you are R2..you will die regardless...we all have

Ya, the switch to 51 chloro was brutal for me to. You can do amazing if no one targets you, and just get destroyed if the front lines get overrun. I really miss the warlock defensive cooldowns.

On my Cleric, I really make a point of helping the Chloros. If I'm in there tanking, they can keep me and everyone else up.

I think Chloro will get a little love in PvP. Maybe a snare on VL or boosts to self heals. Again, you can do amazing if you're not getting hit.

+ Reply to Thread