+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Traitorous Influence(31 Dom) work on boss creatures?

Rift Disciple

Default Does Traitorous Influence(31 Dom) work on boss creatures?

Forum search is being silly, not letting me search for "Traitorous Influence".

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99 View Post
    most bosses in raids and 5mans are immune unfortunately. (i've heard at least)
    Last edited by Inixia; 06-28-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99 View Post
    That's teh one that heals, correct? (still getting used to Dom)

But if it is, then yes. The boss says Immune, but I belive it's only to the mana drain effects as the heals were still going off, on Skarn at least.
    Most forum users are neckbeards with the uncanny ability to over dramatize anything in a way that would make a crooked politican blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekroig View Post
    That's teh one that heals, correct? (still getting used to Dom)

But if it is, then yes. The boss says Immune, but I belive it's only to the mana drain effects as the heals were still going off, on Skarn at least.
    your thinking of incompetence, influence is aoe dmg and mana/energy drain on actions.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Inixia View Post
    your thinking of incompetence, influence is aoe dmg and mana/energy drain on actions.
    Doh, thanks. I guess I'm incompetent... *rimshot*

Yeah, that one doesn't work.
    Most forum users are neckbeards with the uncanny ability to over dramatize anything in a way that would make a crooked politican blush.

Sez

Umm yeah, Plutonus would truly be a Boss Dummy if a Dominator could drain his energy.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

I figured the boss would be immune to the draining, but what about the damage? Are they immune to the spell alltogether?

Shadowlander

on ~5 man bosses~ (and thus i assume 10+ also)

Incompetence, Traitorous influence and Accellerated decay all pop up an 'immune' message. As does Storm Shackle.

However! Incompetence heals, Influence does solid aoe damage on procs, and storm shackle does AOE damage upon movement (for moving bosses).

Sadly, decay still says 'immune' and does not apply, i think maybe as a legacy from when it was the only 25% debuff? Even though now it'd be one among several. Kinda of vexing for 5s but not a big deal with an archon around.

+ Reply to Thread