+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing 42-50 dungeons

Telaran

Default Healing 42-50 dungeons

If I want to heal a five man should I be using LGV or LBV? With LGV it seems I have a much harder time keeping the tank up but the rest of the party is fine, while with LBV it's the opposite (obviously). Is there any "best" way to go about this? So far the best I've come up with is use LBV and just keep everyone else up with cooldowns.

I have archon as my offspec since I like the shield and the debuffs/buffs, but is there something that could help my healing more?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nyvin View Post
    If I want to heal a five man should I be using LGV or LBV? With LGV it seems I have a much harder time keeping the tank up but the rest of the party is fine, while with LBV it's the opposite (obviously). Is there any "best" way to go about this? So far the best I've come up with is use LBV and just keep everyone else up with cooldowns.

I have archon as my offspec since I like the shield and the debuffs/buffs, but is there something that could help my healing more?
    LBV with at least 10 in Lock for charge and opportunity
    Wild growth should be up almost every other trash fight and at least 2 times during boss. Also use corrosion in trash fights. With essence surge and your other channeled AoE, you can keep the party up, not to mention you have flourish and bloom. Bloom will heal any dpser from 30% to full health after the recent buff.
    You have the tools, just get use to using them. I almost never use entropic which I should, but id rather throw a couple of dots up with Withering Vine, Ruin and VS, when the tank is near full health.
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

+ Reply to Thread