+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forget nerfing the mages

Default Forget nerfing the mages

Dear Trion,
    I assume you are aware of the qq'ing mages but please forget about them, atleast for a little while, and please nerf fall damage, it is way op,even more then then those scarie warriors are to the mage community, i fall off stuff alot and i don't think that my super powered toon should take 7k damage from a 10 foot fall,after all i am an ascended and suppose to be the savior of the free world and all, so if there is time please take a look at this and then time to get back to the mage forums, to dry up those tears. thank you and keep up the good work.

haha i love this i seem to be able to fall from super heights some times but theres area i slide maybe 5m and insta die like wtf. also fall damage off the majority of the terrain of WF is kinda lame like from the rocks to the flag that is....i do highly enjoy kicking a low HP person off the cliff however just to have them die from impact with the ground....OPvP is even better as a defiant walk up to them as a fox and boom boot em off the cliff...i wish i could kick them farther they only seem to move 5m away from me should be at least 10.
    And the little Warrior said to the little Mage "One day I'm going to grow up to be a fierce dual wielding Paragon and people will run in fear because I'll be so Intimidating in Battle" The Mage looked at the little Warrior and said "Ya well, I'm going to be a Pyromancer" and that was that.
    \(Q_Q)/ <---sad paragon

Soulwalker

Default Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Hatesuqqrz View Post
    Dear Trion,
    I assume you are aware of the qq'ing mages but please forget about them, atleast for a little while, and please nerf fall damage, it is way op,even more then then those scarie warriors are to the mage community, i fall off stuff alot and i don't think that my super powered toon should take 7k damage from a 10 foot fall,after all i am an ascended and suppose to be the savior of the free world and all, so if there is time please take a look at this and then time to get back to the mage forums, to dry up those tears. thank you and keep up the good work.
    I'd settle for high elf flight be usable when falling to cancel out falling damage, you know cause you can FLY.

Roll Dwarf.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Telaran

Nerfing fall damage would be a direct nerf to dwarves and COMPLETELY destroy the game balance.

If this happens i will unsub immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorge Express View Post
    Nerfing fall damage would be a direct nerf to dwarves and COMPLETELY destroy the game balance.

lol'ed

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Gorge Express View Post

I guess you and the guy who laughed at you don't play this game or you would know racials don't work in pvp.

Fall damage would not be an issue for Dwarfs if they could use their racial in combat, but Trion doesn't allow dwarfs to have nice things.
    Last edited by Trisian; 06-29-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Prophet of Telara

I guess he forgot for a second that this is a pvp only game. I'm sure he's very sorry!

+ Reply to Thread