Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I played a mage, I canceled my account.

Soulwalker

Default I played a mage, I canceled my account.

I am by no means trolling, I am just not playing a game with severe imbalance issues.

I made a mage, I got it geared to raid pve and to P3 pvp gear. I found the class very unbalanced compaired to otehr classes.

I am not going to take the time to level anotehr character to save my self a headache.

The mages burst dmg in pvp needed a nerf but survivabilty still needs a buff.

Chloro for PVE is still good but could use a bit of a buff, dmg for pve is lacking.

For those that will say i am just bad at the game go ahead. I played WoW for years and know how to research a character and get stuff done (and yes this game is very wowlike so dont start that). This game is just following wow in yet another path. One or two classes severly overpowered meanwhile keep nerfing another.

I understand its hard to make everyone happy and while each class has alot of options to play, when you make every option for a certain class lackluster your losing players of that class. In this case a quarter of your classes are pissed off.

Ascendant

TLDR

Byebye
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Coxlamb View Post
    I am by no means trolling, I am just not playing a game with severe imbalance issues.

I made a mage, I got it geared to raid pve and to P3 pvp gear. I found the class very unbalanced compaired to otehr classes.

I am not going to take the time to level anotehr character to save my self a headache.

The mages burst dmg in pvp needed a nerf but survivabilty still needs a buff.

Chloro for PVE is still good but could use a bit of a buff, dmg for pve is lacking.

For those that will say i am just bad at the game go ahead. I played WoW for years and know how to research a character and get stuff done (and yes this game is very wowlike so dont start that). This game is just following wow in yet another path. One or two classes severly overpowered meanwhile keep nerfing another.

I understand its hard to make everyone happy and while each class has alot of options to play, when you make every option for a certain class lackluster your losing players of that class. In this case a quarter of your classes are pissed off.
    Remember to fill out the exit survey and let them know what you think about the competence of the Mage Dev team.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Lol WoW Troll ;P

Haters to the left!

It's not the class, it's the gear. If you are running your T3 pve gear in PVP you are going to die. Oddly enough running 800 valor on my chlorolock I don't die nearly as much as I probably should for the decision I make. ie: Let's get 100 charge and pop Corrosion, Wild Growth and channel Mortality in the middle of the enemy team.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Ascendant

It's not the class, it's the gear. If you are running your T3 pve gear in PVP you are going to die. Oddly enough running 800 valor on my chlorolock I don't die nearly as much as I probably should for the decision I make. ie: Let's get 100 charge and pop Corrosion, Wild Growth and channel Mortality in the middle of the enemy team.
    You must be confused sir, mages are worthless according to my forum research.

Shadowlander

Bye, have a good life

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    TLDR

Byebye
    Yay for post count!

Ascendant

204 here. I'm getting there trolling on idiotic threads.

204 here. I'm getting there trolling on idiotic threads.
    Yeah with mages..... I..uh.. Getting 32.33 (repeating of course) percentage of nontrolls but yeah lots of trolls in this blog ;)

Ascendant

Any "I'm quitting" thread deserves to be trolled. It's a waste of space

Any "I'm quitting" thread deserves to be trolled. It's a waste of space
    Wonder if Caxlamb owns a horse?

Ascendant

I'm assuming it's already dead and beat to a pulp by now

Why do all this peeps think we care? Why are you tellung us this? Just write it in your little pink diary and move on, thx.

Ascendant

I still enjoy my mage very much. I also play a necro/lock and they got a slight buff. I generally have to queue as support or heals to get a party though and I don't complain about that. Sorry you don;t enjoy the game. Good luck on the next one.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast