+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloromancer, give us some different tool

Shadowlander

Default Chloromancer, give us some different tool

Hi everybody, i am not coming here for QQ with the 1.3. I am here cause we need different tool too keep our efficiency on every fight and situation.
    Fight like Lord Greenscale with the debuff heal lower very highly our effictiveness on the tank cause our only source is the healing, we don't have shield or damage reduction.

So, please trion, give us some tool to keep our utility on every situation like a cleric. You can change the void life and make it work like the 51 purifier.
    And the Living energy , yes its usefull but it's not an ability for healer, it doesn't help us too keep our mate alive (give it to the archon), change it for a raid buff shield proc with a 20% absorb for a maximum of 150% of our intel and can be applied only once every 30s with a 20% chance to proc.

We need more different tool please

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrain View Post
    Hi everybody, i am not coming here for QQ with the 1.3. I am here cause we need different tool too keep our efficiency on every fight and situation.
    Fight like Lord Greenscale with the debuff heal lower very highly our effictiveness on the tank cause our only source is the healing, we don't have shield or damage reduction.

So, please trion, give us some tool to keep our utility on every situation like a cleric. You can change the void life and make it work like the 51 purifier.
    And the Living energy , yes its usefull but it's not an ability for healer, it doesn't help us too keep our mate alive (give it to the archon), change it for a raid buff shield proc with a 20% absorb for a maximum of 150% of our intel and can be applied only once every 30s with a 20% chance to proc.

We need more different tool please
    Thats why you usually have 3-4 clerics along with you. You shouldn't be able to do it all. Not in the same spec anyway. Let the clerics deal with the shields.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee View Post
    Thats why you usually have 3-4 clerics along with you. You shouldn't be able to do it all. Not in the same spec anyway. Let the clerics deal with the shields.
    We are not anymore overcheated with our healing output. So its legit to ask another source of help when a cleric have a lot of choice.

+ Reply to Thread