+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dont You think every mage soul deserves blink and frost nova ( WoW like )

Soulwalker

Default Dont You think every mage soul deserves blink and frost nova ( WoW like )

Mages die fast. Simple as that. I wont start QQing, but its a well known fact that all other classes have their slows and stuns and stuff. Warriors take us down like flies , their charge is unbelievably OP atm .. 15 sec CD + Stun from it + Crit if specced .. How are we supposed to kite em , when they can get to us with a single press of a macro .. Sure .. Pyros have their flicker aka ( Blink ) but why only them ? As if the other souls arent mages, but tanks ? Isnt the idea of a mage that we hit from range ? How is range possible in this game when we cant run from anything .. Our Mass Fear from lock is something liek Frost Nova but its soo easily broken or BFed.. Glass Cannons my foot ... Mages atm are just Glasses. Ive seen mobs ( normal ones ) in Stillmoor that die slower from warriors or rogues than we do . For more survive we have our archamge talent ( 10 % chance of remove slowing effects and 50 % speed increase ) - sure its awesum , but we are forced to spill our points so far in that soul, neglecting other damage boosts, or if we prefer damage over survive - we die in 3 secs.
    WoW maybe old, outdated, hated, spitted at but atleast their mages are mages, rogues -rogues and warriors - warriors. Sure WoW's warriors also have a charge, but mages have blink + frost nova in order to help them gain their precious range - SO IM SHOUTING OUT AT TRION - GIVE US BLINK - ALL I ASK FOR. MAGES WILL BE 100 TIMES MORE DOABLE IN PVP THAN THEY ARE NAO !

Telaran

you have enough points to go storm caller for a frost nova and go into pyro if you want your flicker so badly. this is a pvp concern i assume so if you want polymorph grab dominator as a 3rd tree. This isn't azeroth anymore as trion plainly used to challenge WoW. If you want to kite in pvp spec lock and necro some of the best mobility we have next to storm caller chloro for ride the wind + wild abandon.

Plane Touched

ride the wind needs charge to activate, you know how much charge you get when you start a match and the warrrior/rogue instantly jump on you and stunlock you?

Sword of Telara

Blink sud be in the PvP soul
    the whole PvP soul is crap, it can do with a few improvements like Teleport, Blink and other instant move ability's

+ Reply to Thread