+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chloro issues in 1.3, Trion please address

Champion

Default Chloro issues in 1.3, Trion please address

• Void Life has a buggy channeling mechanic and will often skip its 3rd tick of damage, reducing its DPS/HPS by up to 33%. More info here.
    • Vile Spores receives 28% of its DPS/HPS from the first tick of its DoT effect from Nature's Corrosion. Normally this will tick right before a follow-up Vile Spores lands, but with raid buffs and increased casting speed the follow-up Vile Spores will land right before the DoT can tick, reducing the healing done by a considerable amount.
    • The Lifebound Relic trinket from GSB still does not proc off of LGV or LGB healing effects.
    • Nature's Touch and Void Life both have secondary healing effects that only have a 20 meter range. Please consider allowing Empowered Veil to affect the range of these heals so they can fit more in line with Chloro's other heal effects.

Champion of Telara

I agree all those points would help. Also, I feel they need to:

Lifebound Veil: Increase the base amount healing to 20% of damage dealt (from 15%)
    Natural Fusion: Increase the effect from 20% per point to 25% per point
    Living Infusion: Increase the effect on Lifebound Veil to 2% per level (from 1.5%).

That would address the problems that people are having pre-50 and allow people to solo heal experts like they used to.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Plane Touched

Something else: There's some funky graphic problem since 1.3 with Stream of Reclamation, it looks like a green beam inside a black triangle "tube".

Void Life and Natural Splendor don't have that problem, but look strange half of the time (not the clear green yellow colors, instead some greyish beam).

Or is that only a problem on my computer, as I haven't seen it reported elsewhere? Before 1.3 the beams all looked fine (I was playing 51 chloro before patch already).
    Last edited by Sarim; 06-28-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Plane Walker

+1, it would make things much better, but if I have to priotize something, I'd like to have the radius of VL and NT increased by empower veils.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarim View Post
    Something else: There's some funky graphic problem since 1.3 with Stream of Reclamation, it looks like a green beam inside a black triangle "tube".

Void Life and Natural Splendor don't have that problem, but look strange half of the time (not the clear green yellow colors, instead some greyish beam).

Or is that only a problem on my computer, as I haven't seen it reported elsewhere? Before 1.3 the beams all looked fine (I was playing 51 chloro before patch already).
    Not just your computer and I believe it has been reported a number of times
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1959 View Post
    I agree all those points would help. Also, I feel they need to:

Lifebound Veil: Increase the base amount healing to 20% of damage dealt (from 15%)
    Natural Fusion: Increase the effect from 20% per point to 25% per point
    Living Infusion: Increase the effect on Lifebound Veil to 2% per level (from 1.5%).

That would address the problems that people are having pre-50 and allow people to solo heal experts like they used to.
    other two possible approach to this problem: move Living Infusion to level 16 and make it add .5% to lgv, 1% to lbv and 2% to synthesis OR move Void Life to level 16
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Rift Chaser

I think that they should just make a skill that AoE heals for 5k the whole party and does 2k damage instant and only costs 1 mana that runs on the GCD.

pfft. they should fix the buggy stuff, buffing the class is not necessary except for sub 40 classes ... the fact that you cant use your tank heal unless you go 51 into chloro kinda stinks.
    Last edited by Andoreniel; 06-28-2011 at 07:14 AM.
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Andoreniel View Post
    I think that they should just make a skill that AoE heals for 5k the whole party and does 2k damage instant and only costs 1 mana that runs on the GCD.

pfft. they should fix the buggy stuff, buffing the class is not necessary except for sub 40 classes ... the fact that you cant use your tank heal unless you go 51 into chloro kinda stinks.
    and both solutions woudl just make synth workeable under lvl 50 as it should.... what's your problem here?
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Talking

And Synthesis needs to add another 100% or more to healing from LBV. It's absolutely ******ed that they would not only split tank and group heals, but also nerf our tank heals so much. Even another 100% would be less than what it did pre-1.3.

Champion

Bump (10 char)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Andoreniel View Post
    This poster is clearly functionally ******ed and not worth addressing again.

Rift Disciple

Cast @focus bloom

Use that from time to time and you wont have problems healing sub 40 or at 50 or anywhere...

Champion

Still nothing. Does Trion even read this forum?

Some Trion devs obviously play another game where mages are OP, and feel a need to keep mages as second-rate at everything in this game.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Veev View Post
    Still nothing. Does Trion even read this forum?
    it's been almost one day. what do you mean 'still'?

the answer is no, trion does not read mage forums. obviously. what other class gets every raid role nerfed in one patch?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast