+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro/Archon help plz =D

Mse
    Telaran

Default Chloro/Archon help plz =D

Hello every1 i have been doing dps roles but want to try a nice support role but have no clue of wr to start i have only 34 points to spend n have no idea on what buffs to use or what rotation for that matter or how to set my spells on my keys help me help others guys Tnx in Advance

Mse
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mse View Post
    Hello every1 i have been doing dps roles but want to try a nice support role but have no clue of wr to start i have only 34 points to spend n have no idea on what buffs to use or what rotation for that matter or how to set my spells on my keys help me help others guys Tnx in Advance
    any1 ?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mse View Post
    Go 16 into chloro, 10 into Lock and rest into archon. Nice round build. Provides sufficient heals and can debuff and buff. Also anything with pillaging stone is good.
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

Mse
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Andoreniel View Post
    Go 16 into chloro, 10 into Lock and rest into archon. Nice round build. Provides sufficient heals and can debuff and buff. Also anything with pillaging stone is good.
    any rotation for this spec by any chance if any1 has tried it b4 that is

+ Reply to Thread