Been playing this spec since 1.3. 1.2 I was 15 pvp, 31 pyro, 20 Dom. There's definitely wiggle room in what skills you take and skip, but personally I use something like this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uzR.MsV0qkqMbk

If anyone's seen me in warfronts, you've probably seen me doubling #2's dmg, and topping KB's easily in 1.3. Heat Wave+Split Personality+Traiterous Influence easily takes down 3v1's. The GCD reduction of Heat Wave is, imho, still one of the best single abilities in the Mage class, regardless of the other pyro nerfs.

The problem I had with full Dom or another pairing with Dom is you can't put the pedal down on DPS when you need to. At the end of the day, after I sheep and shackle and interrupt healing and drain energy, the people still need to DIE before we get to win. I think this gives you the best of both worlds, you can start fights debuffing, cursing, and CC'ing, and then pop Split Personality and Heat Wave and start killing all the enemies you just weakened and debuffed. This spec gives you a bazillion tools to incorporate and further refine in your pvp gameplay, and at the end of the day... it's fun as hell!

Anyone else tried this since 1.3?

PS: The only thing is, if you're in my battlegroup, don't read this, cause I don't wanna play against it.