+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Void life bug

Shadowlander

Default Void life bug

Hi everybody, the bonus heal from the synthesis in void life don't work when you are at 21meter or more with Empowered veil at 3/3. The nature's touch is synthesis healing work well with it, so i suppose its broken.

Soulwalker

Yeah I've noticed my Void Life isn't applying the bonus healing sometimes. I don't know how to reproduce it but I imagine that having Empowered Veil at a farther range is what is causing it.

Void life triggers an extra synth heal on target within 20m

Empowered Veil doesn't effect this.

WAI

Dumb, but WAI
    Lee Trevino, on why he has never had a golf coach: "When I find one who can beat me, I'll listen."

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySight View Post
    Void life triggers an extra synth heal on target within 20m

Empowered Veil doesn't effect this.

WAI

Dumb, but WAI
    Not exactly:

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    CHLOROMANCER
    * Fixed an issue with the bonus healing provided to the Synthesis target by Lifebound Veil and Void Life. This healing should now reach the same range as all other healing from Lifebound Veil.
    * Fixed typos in the Lifegiving Veil and Lifebound Veil tooltips.
    This from the 1.4 patch notes so far.

Soulwalker

I just tested it closer to 20 metres and Void Life was only healing the tank with Synthesis for about 115-117 on Scarn (Last boss on T2 Darkening Deeps). Weird, annoying, and frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhgii View Post
    Not exactly:

This from the 1.4 patch notes so far.
    Yes, in 1.4 they will be changing it to make more sense (and be easier on bad chloros)

currently, the spell works exactly as it's written, if you're within 20m of synth target you trigger extra heal.
    Lee Trevino, on why he has never had a golf coach: "When I find one who can beat me, I'll listen."

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySight View Post
    Yes, in 1.4 they will be changing it to make more sense (and be easier on bad chloros)

currently, the spell works exactly as it's written, if you're within 20m of synth target you trigger extra heal.
    Oh I know, I just wanted to point out that it's not working as intended, since they're fixing it, and that they are, in fact, fixing it in 1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhgii View Post
    Oh I know, I just wanted to point out that it's not working as intended, since they're fixing it, and that they are, in fact, fixing it in 1.4.
    Something can be working as initially intended while still being dumb in practice (the 20m limit for example)

Saying it's WAI doesn't mean it was good implementation or a bug.

Prophet of Telara

Notes say "fixed" and not "changed", ergo TRION's wording indicates it is not WAI.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    Notes say "fixed" and not "changed", ergo TRION's wording indicates it is not WAI.
    What Kazzin said.

The "change" listed by the devs literally says "fixed an issue" which means it was NOT working as intended.

Keep in mind the tooltip on empowered veil says, and I quote, "...and increases the radius of your Lifegiving Veil and Lifebound Veil by X meters." The synthesis bonus you receive from NT/VL are linked directly to your LBV, meaning it's an LBV effect. This was a BUG, and was NOT working as intended.

Shadowlander

Do not forget the tick bug, when you cast another spell(quee) right after Voidlife, you lose 33%(last tick) heals on tank/raid.

That is not really a bug, it does this with all channelling spells.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by JulioStorm View Post
    Do not forget the tick bug, when you cast another spell(quee) right after Voidlife, you lose 33%(last tick) heals on tank/raid.
    still not fixed even on pts.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

+ Reply to Thread