+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archon aura's castime

Soulwalker

Default Archon aura's castime

Yesterday while I was running a few t1 and t2's i noticed my aura's sometimes got a cast time. It was completely random as I had the issue with various aura's. I did read something in the patch notes about it saying:

* Casting speed debuffs will no longer cause Archon auras to gain a casting time if points have been spent to make them instant-cast.

So is anyone else still having this problem, meaning that it isn't completely fixed?

Soulwalker

Yes and no,

Yesterday in River of Souls I had major problems with archon spells not firing and instant spells having a cast time. Sometimes the auras would not fire at all.

Then again the lag was huge (think a lot of people had that problem yesterday) so I'm not going to assume that it's an issue with the spells themselves until Trion has fixed the lag.

Soulwalker

I've noticed this too... happens always when opportunity from warlock tree procs, makes the auras get a 0,1 sec cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibhram View Post
    I've noticed this too... happens always when opportunity from warlock tree procs, makes the auras get a 0,1 sec cast time.
    Hmm, i thought ive noticed burning purpose's cast time penalty giving auras a cast time until you had all your aura's up (speed in numbers)... which is why i always cast it last... possibly this is what you saw?

+ Reply to Thread