+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shadow revenant vs skeleton zealot

Default shadow revenant vs skeleton zealot

Awhile back a person or two on the forums here told me that shadow revenant does more single target dps than skeletal zealot. That's a lie. My int is 592 and wisdom 367. I tested it and my skeletal zealot has a single target dps on the practice dummy of 310-315, and my shadow revenant had a single target dps of 265-270. This was with necrosis, grave rot, and looming demise.

Plane Touched

its situational, the rogue is better vs melee, the mage better vs casters because he silents them.

Plane Touched

The person doing the parsing was probably using those two dummies that are closer together and the Revenant's AoE was hitting both. On a single target Zealot wins hands down. However with multiple targets Revenant pulls way ahead. Sucks I can't work both thier upper level branch buffs into my spec or my Necro/Dom would be a god during Alsbeth.
    People use the words "casual" and "bad" interchangeably, when in reality we should not. A casual player in an mmo is someone who plays the game but due to outside events cannot play it for long periods of time. A bad is a player who stands in the fire, ignores boss mechanics, complains about the former, makes nonsensical statements, wants to be pandered to, and all around tanks most mmos.

Its like if I pay to take a college course that I know is supposed to be hard and instead of taking it, I complain and bother the professors that it is to hard. I dont study, I dont practice, I just complain. After all I am paying for the course so I should get an A+.

I have not see mmos go harder only easier. I dont think for a second that trion is "pandering to the casuals that ruin our games", no I think it is that trion is making mistakes and feels that the bads who play their game for 3 months and leave are worth more than those who play for the entirety of its life.

-Robertosaget

+ Reply to Thread