+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 44 Ele/ 22 Chloro rotation

Shadowlander

Default 44 Ele/ 22 Chloro rotation

I wanted a change from my Necro/ Lock build so I found this one, jumped over to it, and now can't figure out a rotation to use, or why I die at the drop of a hat.

My goal with this was to have an alternative to the typical necro leveling build, but I have failed miserably

End build:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?rift...oAtz.xdIuooM.0

This is where I currently am in the build, I could have screwed it up, but not really certain as I am still new to the mage.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zqRz.VxIk0xo.xdIu

Telaran

dont think you can main heal with this spec let alone heal group in a support role.
    'A mind without purpose will walk in dark places' - Gideon Ravenor

You are a Keyboard Warrior....

Rift Chaser

I understand that just leveling necro can get boring, but soul purge is just so effective that I wouldnt even attempt to try anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenorUK View Post
    dont think you can main heal with this spec let alone heal group in a support role.
    you can' tmain heal with ANYTHING but 51 chloro. So stating this is pretty much not required.

Also 44 in ele I assume for Elemental Armor? It doesn't work with Life/Death damage :/ It says "elemental damage +15%" However RIFt describes all the planes as elements so I dunno.

If it did, 44 would be great. Would provide +15% damage AND 30% more crit damage. However since it does not, may be a bug but intensify elements doesn't work either for life/death damage so I am inclined to think it shouldn't, 44 is somewhat a waste of points. You also do not need any points in Natural Fusion as you WILL not be tank healing with this spec.
    Last edited by wallweasels; 06-26-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Shadowlander

thank you for the responses, I dumped the build and went to a heavy Ele with sub pyro, and its working out better

+ Reply to Thread