+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's your highest unbuffed 5 minute parse since 1.3?

Rift Disciple

Default What's your highest unbuffed 5 minute parse since 1.3?

I'm just curious what you guys are getting as your parses on dummies without any buffs over 5 minutes?

Please post your stats as well.
    Lucifer<Aftermath> Briarcliff - best mage in the best guild on the best server...i also give the best bjs

Ascendant

1050 DPS or so, ~1020 SP, ~600 Crit, as Necromator.
    Pessimistick - <Esti Efiu> - Mage - Guardian - Sunrest
    Ippon - <Esti Efiu> - Rogue - Guardian - Sunrest
    Uchimata - <Esti Efiu> - Cleric - Guardian - Sunrest
    Noppi - <Esti Efiu> - Warrior - Guardian - Sunrest
    Ippon - <Spike Flail> - Ner'zhul

1200+ with Zoomancer on a target dummy with transference + haunting pain in rotation.

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by lol u mad? View Post
    1200+ with Zoomancer on a target dummy with transference + haunting pain in rotation.
    Zoomancer, I love it.

My DPS as the new zerg Necro has also been my best STDPS at about the same, but I need to throw some more time at the dummy. I havent found a stdps I can live with yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lol u mad? View Post
    1300 with Zoomancer, likely just a gear difference.

what is zoomancer?

Quote Originally Posted by chriscain View Post
    what is zoomancer?
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...mages-dont-cry

Its "Zoo"Mancer because you have a Zoo of pets.

Shadowlander

1362 with Zoomancer. Closest I got with Sc/Ele (Building Storm) was 1254. I had 1144 SP and 689 Spell Crit at the time (this has since improved).

Tested Zoomancer out in GP a few days ago, just insane for Guurloth, hardly lose any dps at all with this spec on that fight. The PvP Implications of popping all the cooldowns as well as having a healing debuff and a stun that leaves a debuff that snares a person every time one of your (potentially 12 pets, some that are ranged) hits them is just absurd. And lets not even mention spell reflect, deny etc on top of that.

I think this build is a clear oversight, the lack of charge use, the DPS it does in a raid (which scales far more than you might initially believe) and the implications for PvP lead me to believe this will be swiftly changed.

The only real downsides are:
    1) It's incredibly boring
    2) It's completely reliant on cooldown use and the pet AI
    3) it has no AoE to speak of.

Soulwalker

880-920 as necro/lock with defile and 950 SP.

925 with pyro ele

1020 with zoomancer spec.

That's 0 buffs for each. It seems that zoomancer scales better but pyro would be better in a mixed aoe/st fight.

I hate that the 6 button spec is so insanely easy and pulls such good dps.
    "This raid needs more squirrel."

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Klai View Post
    1362 with Zoomancer. Closest I got with Sc/Ele (Building Storm) was 1254. I had 1144 SP and 689 Spell Crit at the time (this has since improved).

Tested Zoomancer out in GP a few days ago, just insane for Guurloth, hardly lose any dps at all with this spec on that fight. The PvP Implications of popping all the cooldowns as well as having a healing debuff and a stun that leaves a debuff that snares a person every time one of your (potentially 12 pets, some that are ranged) hits them is just absurd. And lets not even mention spell reflect, deny etc on top of that.

I think this build is a clear oversight, the lack of charge use, the DPS it does in a raid (which scales far more than you might initially believe) and the implications for PvP lead me to believe this will be swiftly changed.

The only real downsides are:
    2) It's completely reliant on cooldown use and the pet AI
    3) it has no AoE to speak of.
    The pet AI, lack of AE and inability to quickly switch targets is reason enough for me not to play it. On paper it sounded really nice though and vs Uruluuk I'm sure its a top spec as you mentioned. I've been parsing about 100 higher with defile/necro on the dummy and significantly higher with defile/necro in boss fights without frequent targeting switching. I think lock/necro variations are our best bet for ST DPS and SC/Ele is still king in multi-target fights. Pyro/Ele is still a pile of **** imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Klai View Post
    That it is. But when it's 1 am and you're pissed as a newt, it's great for certain farm boss fights. Zergmancer ftw.
    Last edited by Carolius; 06-27-2011 at 05:05 AM.

lol, I tried zoomancer in PvP (switching archon for archmage), and went into a black garden. The opposing faction was carrying the fang, so I popped my cooldowns and the healers couldn't heal through it. I lol'd.

Zoomancer is the new fulminate, imo.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

lol at the name zoomancer, very cool name. warriors and rogues need to come up with some build names, intead of naming everything after the one who came up with the build (yes im guilty of this!)
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Rift Disciple

Remember that zoomancer scales like mad in raids because each of you pets gets their own raid buffs and auras. It is the new SC/ELE ... it won't last though. Welcome to the FOTM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast