+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parse question about a chloro build

Default Parse question about a chloro build

Ohoi, ya landlubbers!

I was wondering, now with 1.3 out.. Have anyone compared the heal output in an aoe pvp PoV from the "standard" 32/31/3 Chloro/lock/archmage setup, vs say 51chloro/15archmage/0 archon ?

My chlorolock build i just spam naturs fury, Vilespores, florusih on cd, bloom on single targets if time, and use corrosion set.. its just for spamming life dmg, and trying to oush out as much healing as possible.

But I hate having to go so deep into a lock tree just for shadowlife, nedrass essence and darkpower/Wlockarmor.

I would love to play a 51chloro/15archmage, and try and play it as pure a chloro as i can, but ive seen that players say that not only do i loose a ton of Hp, survival, CC and dmg output, its also been said that it have lower aoe healing ? *grumbles..*

So, anyone done any parsing/testing/comparing ?
    Everybody remember where we parked.
    -James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

..and yes, I drive an electric car yo.

No opinions ?

I have played 51chloro/15archmage/0archon a bit now, and it feels kinda equal in both dmg, and healing compared to 32chloro/31lock/3archmage.

albeit a little less survival
    Everybody remember where we parked.
    -James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

..and yes, I drive an electric car yo.

+ Reply to Thread