+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ninja crit damage nerf?

Default ninja crit damage nerf?

Hi, since 1.3 I have noticed my sc/ele dmg dropped by around 150 dps, I don't currently have the parses and sufficed to say wont have the ones pre 1.3 but before the patch, using LB and CB instead of FL and LF I was pulling around 850-900, now after the patch with no change to my spec I find myself pulling just under 800 with SF popped as soon as I'm at full charge and chaining SF, IE and SD when they are up.

As far as I am aware the patch noted didn't nerf the damage of LB or CB, Could anyone let me know what I am doing wrong here? I do not use the AB/BS rotation yet.

As an added note my necrolock spec seems to be parsing higher than my sc/ele parses, Is this because my crit is only at 25% un-buffed? or has necrolock managed to take over sc/ele until you have a stupid amount of crit?

My stats are:

878 SP (175.6 DPS)
    659 SC (24.99 crit)
    Mostly t2 geared with a few pieces of t1 and crafted helmet.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Plane Touched

Haha, have you been sleeping under a rock?

Well, LF & FL have been nerfed by 20% base damage. Also if you think of crit specifically, our burning witchstones have been nerfed too.

Soulwalker

Before 1.3 if you ever used temp or weapon buffs like the 50 crit one, they never went away even if you ditched the item. So you had all these ninja buffs built up..

I meant to say TB instead of LB in place of FL and they didn't get touched. Also I haven't used any weapon augments like the witch stones etc and yet my damage has dropped by around 150.

my rotation is:

raging storm > ice sheer > lightning strike > cloud burst x5 > thunder bolt > ice sheer etc.

Before the patch it was getting me 850-900 self buffed (using exposure when it was needed and chaining CD's) and now after 1.3 it is hard to pull 750 dps.

+ Reply to Thread