+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro Bug?

Rift Disciple

Default Chloro Bug?

Is anyone else noticing that if you cast LGV or LBV it uses your Synthesis cool down as well?

Rift Master

It's probably intentional since Synthesis now automatically triggers LBV.

Rift Disciple

Doesn't make sense when you use LGV though?

Soulwalker

It was in the patch notes that LBV, LGV, and Synthesis all share the same cooldown.

"Synthesis: Now increases healing received from Lifebound Veil by 100%. Reduced cooldown to 10 seconds. This cooldown is shared with Lifegiving Veil and Lifebound Veil. Now applies or refreshes Lifebound Veil when cast. Will no longer be removed when the affected player changes zones."

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
    It was in the patch notes that LBV, LGV, and Synthesis all share the same cooldown.

"Synthesis: Now increases healing received from Lifebound Veil by 100%. Reduced cooldown to 10 seconds. This cooldown is shared with Lifegiving Veil and Lifebound Veil. Now applies or refreshes Lifebound Veil when cast. Will no longer be removed when the affected player changes zones."
    nice.. they still need to fix it... it's d u m b.
    Last edited by Purinna; 06-25-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Purinna View Post
    nice.. they still need to fix it... it's d u m b.
    you dont need to cast lbv, wait 10s then cast synthesis - just cast synthesis on the tank and lbv gets automatically applied.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Telaran

Personally, I believe the Chloro is a limited one trick pony. This is one class that has some serious design flaws and isn't worth playing in anything but dungeons (on specific bosses only) and raids. Trion screwed the pooch on this one imo. And yes....some of you will disagree with me.
    Lvl 50 Necro
    Shard: Gnarlwood
    Guild: Apocalypse

Plane Touched

I agree. Trion really F'd up.

My friends have been avid rift players, and this one patch has quite a few of us not even wanting to log in anymore.

To put it bluntly, it's sickening that my chloro will struggle during T2's with tanks who don't out gear the instance, but now tops raid healing by a wider margin then before. This is ridiculous.

Clerics are superior to everything but raid healing. Instances should be balanced no matter which healer you choose. Now the group of friends who level together and do dungeons are screwed. Our only healer (the chloro) just can not heal dungeons while leveling anymore. This change has basically neutered her. The team doesn't even want to log in to finish to 50 now. All the chats are talking about guild wars two, and now my friends who I want to play with, regardless of my gaming preference are all wanting to go back to wow. As one of them said, if I can't heal with my chloro due to one patch, at least I know I'll always be able to heal on my priest in wow. It has the rest of the group questioning what could happen to them and siding with her. As much as I wanted to continue in this game, friends come first. It's just sad that one patch could of ruined the game so much for many.

Shadowlander

no need to throw your toys out the pram because you don't like the changes to chloro in 1.3. yeah, it plays differently now but I'm pretty sure there will be some changes made to it. A lot of people complain about the nerf so I'm sure Trion will do their best to balance things out . I wouldn't just give up on a game because of one patch.

+ Reply to Thread