+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hallelujah....Strafe is gone..PVP boost for mages :)

Plane Walker

Default Hallelujah....Strafe is gone..PVP boost for mages :)

"RIFT 1.3 Hotfix #2 - 3:20pm PDT 6/24/11 [NA] - 1:00am GMT 25/6/11 [EU]"

PvP: Fixed Strafe and other moving-while-channeling abilities so they end correctly when line of sight is lost to the target"

Adding more survival for us.....keep it coming Trion

Rift Master

Doesnt that also mean "Soul Purge" and other Mage Channeled Spells will also brake when LoSed?

Ascendant

Soul Purge was already broken. This change affects spells that allowed you to move while channeling. Mages don't have any such spells.

Yea real "great" in Port of Scion. I can cast fireball on target who while in site does a 90 degree turn and the fireball follows them)(literally take s a right turn) BUT if i'm 10 feet away casting on them in an alley way ,they can jump two feet to their right out of sight.(behind a corner)".oops I'm gone!..No..i'm back!..jump to the right!...out of sight!..Im back!" My spells that I cast will literally interrupt every single time.

Casting...casting...(jump to the right!) Interrupt!.."Hello again" Casting....Casting...(Jump to the right) Interrupt.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Plane Touched

does this mean i wont get shot by MM through walls, or this issue still isnt fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by DontBluffMyJ View Post
    does this mean i wont get shot by MM through walls, or this issue still isnt fixed?
    of course not..Mages are the only class that has ever been op..right? We seem to be the only ones getting nerfs and complete soul overhauls
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

+ Reply to Thread