+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro build assistance

Soulwalker

Smile Chloro build assistance

Hi everyone!

I just got back from a very long break and the world of Telara seems so new and different to me. I also discovered that two of my builds have had their points refunded. One of em is the chloro build I had.

I'm almost level 50 and I am puzzled about what would be a good build for healing in general a small group (to start out with to build up my equipment). Any ideas of what might be a good fit for me? Thank you all in advance

Shadowlander

Well I'm no pro but my chloro is great at the moment. I have maximum points in chloro, and the remaining points in warlock. I have unlimited mana, and really good heals.

Soulwalker

Thank you

You don't even have to be a good player to heal with it.

5k crit bloom (which means ~1/2 of regular tank's HP and ~1/3 of raid t2 tank's hp).
    Is it correct value for instant cast with 10 seconds CD? Someone's sick here.

Chloro is dumb now. Devs broken good soul that you had to mix with other souls to get good results and press lil bit more than 2 buttons and made that. I'm getting sleepy in dungeons when going chloro.
    Alas.

Ah... More of it, don't forget that you have rugs... Not chain... Don't overheal, it hurts.

+ Reply to Thread