+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi all new guy here

Telaran

Default hi all new guy here

Howdy!
    -New to rifts with a level 19 chloro (migrating from wow as it's comunity is a turn off)
    I started that as my first charector since I was curius about the idea in so far as I understand Rift-wich is not well yet.
    I'm not sure if chloro was a good choice or not but it's interesting and lets me explore a bit with heals.
    I don't 'get' the play style of chloro yet.
    At this point all I know is: I seem to be acepted into a decent number of public groups. I'm not sure if it's common or not but i figured out that puting Synth on what ever is atempting to tank a Rift gets a few green numbers going. I don't know what presence to use with two that have simillar tool tips but one says something about less efectinve hots. or is that a UI error?
    Is there a chloro leveling guide? like sugestions for what's best practice for alocating what points when or should I try to figure that out on my own?
    I'm puzled how to keep greenbars happy. Would a more traditional healer with a dps set for soloing be more nub friendly?
    Thanks in advance.

welcome,

there has been serval changes in cholor so i'm not too much up to speed, but i know that its not the most efficient leveling spec.

Look at elementalists etc

Quote Originally Posted by xorv View Post
    Howdy!
    -New to rifts with a level 19 chloro (migrating from wow as it's comunity is a turn off)
    I started that as my first charector since I was curius about the idea in so far as I understand Rift-wich is not well yet.
    I'm not sure if chloro was a good choice or not but it's interesting and lets me explore a bit with heals.
    I don't 'get' the play style of chloro yet.
    At this point all I know is: I seem to be acepted into a decent number of public groups. I'm not sure if it's common or not but i figured out that puting Synth on what ever is atempting to tank a Rift gets a few green numbers going. I don't know what presence to use with two that have simillar tool tips but one says something about less efectinve hots. or is that a UI error?
    Is there a chloro leveling guide? like sugestions for what's best practice for alocating what points when or should I try to figure that out on my own?
    I'm puzled how to keep greenbars happy. Would a more traditional healer with a dps set for soloing be more nub friendly?
    Thanks in advance.
    If you want to level fast, go with Necro/Lock, with Chloro or Dominator as the 3rd soul, though you don't need to put any points into the 3rd.
    Pylos - 51 Mage - Deepstrike
    "I'm gonna eat your f****** heart and your brain and your- I'm gonna f****** r*** your SOUL!!" - Chariot, Operation: Endgame

+ Reply to Thread