+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best bursty pvp spec for starting 50 pvp?

Default Best bursty pvp spec for starting 50 pvp?

I just hit 50 2 days ago and i was wondering the best bursty pvp spec..i don't care about survivability atm because i have about 50 valor, I have a good survival spec destined to when im r5+, Should i do pyro, or stormcaller, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironduke View Post
    I just hit 50 2 days ago and i was wondering the best bursty pvp spec..i don't care about survivability atm because i have about 50 valor, I have a good survival spec destined to when im r5+, Should i do pyro, or stormcaller, or what?
    For single-target DPS, Pyro is still the way to go for burst, though it got jacked up the @$$ by 1.3. If you plan on focusing more on AoE DPS in PvP in maps like Codex or Whitefall, then SC is still the way to go.
    Pylos - 51 Mage - Deepstrike
    "I'm gonna eat your f****** heart and your brain and your- I'm gonna f****** r*** your SOUL!!" - Chariot, Operation: Endgame

I got this good survivability build...Chloro/Lock/Necro, And its pretty nice, should i use it p1-p6?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironduke View Post
    I got this good survivability build...Chloro/Lock/Necro, And its pretty nice, should i use it p1-p6?
    I would recommend using that build, except that you should replace Chloro with Archmage, as you're focusing on PvP. If you're going to be playing in premades mostly, then you can go with Pyro or SC most of the time, otherwise go with Necro/Lock/AM.

Here's the build I'm currently using.
    Last edited by RagnarokJC; 06-23-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Pylos - 51 Mage - Deepstrike
    "I'm gonna eat your f****** heart and your brain and your- I'm gonna f****** r*** your SOUL!!" - Chariot, Operation: Endgame

+ Reply to Thread