+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Chloro rotation.

Shield of Telara

Default Best Chloro rotation.

In my opinion its Void Life, followed by Natural Healing. The reason for this is the passive that gives you 25% bonus to critical heals after you cast an offensive spell.

This is an interesting idea.

With the +25% crit chance, that's a huge crit chance on NH. Even with T1/T2 gear, that's over 50% chance for about 50% more healing.

If you want, you don't even have to cast the full duration of VL. The buff shows up immediately, so cut it short and cast NH.

Of course, you're doing minimal damage, though.

Shadowlander

Default meh?

I just did a few test casts on the healing dummy... bloom does more than NH.... wierd?

My rotation now
    1 radiant spores/Natural Splendor/Voidlife macro
    2. Ruin/ Natures Touch

i push 1. untill oppurtunity procs then i hit 2, 2. so i get the natures touch to insta cast.

sooo simple now...

Shield of Telara

Is this a troll post? That is terrible advice on almost every point.

The 'rotation' if you want to call it that differs depending on your chloro build and function. For my 51 chloro it's NT->VL repeat. Some people are doing NT->VL->VL repeat but I don't as my ping means NT is ready when VL finishes.

Use Radiant Spores, Withering Vines, Ruin, Natural Splendour, Essence Surge, Wild Growth etc as needed.

What is up with VL, anyways? I can't seem to hardly ever get two casts of it before the NT cooldown is up. Mostly with one cast NT is available. Is this lag?

Shield of Telara

2.3sec NT + 3sec VL means only 0.7sec left of NT cooldown. A bit of lag and that quickly disappears. Sometimes there's a sliver of cooldown left when my VL is finished and I just wait because I'm lazy.

From what I've seen, just spamming VL over and over seems to do about the same healing as adding NT into the rotation. If you have lag and are waiting for the NT cooldown, spamming VL might actually be better. If you have to move midcast, VL could provide some ticks of healing while you have to completely cancel NT.

Here are some example numbers (approx):

VL - 1000 per tick / crit 1500
    NT - 2400-2500 / crit 3800
    NH - 2200 / crit 3300
    Bloom - 1950 / crit 2950

As for the original OP's point about NH and Circle of Life, it seems to me that for some people, VL-NH would provide more healing. Probably depends on your crit rate. +25% crit chance is not insignificant.

And yes, Bloom does more healing for one gdc, but it has the 10s cooldown.

Alternatively you could spam VL and fish for opportunity procs and cast NT whenever they come up.

Champion

+ Reply to Thread