+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks Trion For ****ing Mages

Default Thanks Trion For ****ing Mages

I now don't feel comfortable to dps in raid because you completely ****ed over mage dps and made it non-viable, why bring a mage when a warrior or rogue can pull 400-600 over what you can in the same gear level its ****ing ********

sc/ele, necro/warlock what a joke im a cloth wearing squishy so i should be able to dish out the damage!

I will be staying till the next patch and if i do not see any fixes to mage dps, call it whining, call it QQ, i don't care but you'll be loosing a subscriber to your own ignorance
    Last edited by extinction; 06-23-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Soulwalker

TRION = :down

Thanks to convince me to move to another game.

Plane Walker

Wow you can't figure out how to win with the new changes. Pound your fists and cry. Waaaaah Waaaaaah!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by moda View Post
    Wow you can't figure out how to win with the new changes. Pound your fists and cry. Waaaaah Waaaaaah!
    Whining about whining...how trendy!

Plane Walker

I'm not whining about him I'm pointing at him and laughing my ballz off.

Edit: I'm also laughing at you because you've just been waiting so badly to be able to post that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vouivre View Post
    Whining about whining...how trendy!
    Last edited by moda; 06-23-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Soulwalker

I'm not whining about him I'm pointing at him and laughing my ballz off.
    Sure you are.

Ascendant

I hear dominators dominate now. Try it and win?

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...185-Dominators!!
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 06-23-2011 at 01:51 PM.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

The changes have concerned a few of my guilds mages but they have not yet fully explored all the class options.

I am seeing their dps return closer to normal but Hopefully mages will soon post which specs they are using post 1.3.

Give it a go, see if you can adapt.

Good luck.

Sez

1:1 Ratio

For every thread there was a OMG NERF MAGES before 1.3, there will be a thread that says QQ MAGES SUCK NOW.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Walker

Oh god how can I post on these forums with such quick witted tongues that wield such disarming words. I'm sure you rule the sandlot.

Sure you are.

Quote Originally Posted by extinction View Post
    I now don't feel comfortable to dps in raid because you completely ****ed over mage dps and made it non-viable, why bring a mage when a warrior or rogue can pull 400-600 over what you can in the same gear level its ****ing ********

sc/ele, necro/warlock what a joke im a cloth wearing squishy so i should be able to dish out the damage!

I will be staying till the next patch and if i do not see any fixes to mage dps, call it whining, call it QQ, i don't care but you'll be loosing a subscriber to your own ignorance
    LOL...the changes are just fine, replace CB for LF even in the most basic rotation and your dps will be fine. Pyro/ele has become very viable, as has necro/lock, and sc/ele is still very viable using a different rotation. You are probably going to get nothing but flamed in this thread =/ Chloro is just fine raid wise as well, I have yet to test it in t2's a lot.

Soulwalker

Oh god how can I post on these forums with such quick witted tongues that wield such disarming words. I'm sure you rule the sandlot.
    Nothing that you have posted yet has been intelligent, quick witted, or helpful. I think you are expecting too much for something you can't give yourself. You just came in to poke fun at someone and then act like a martyr when you looked like a fool.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    LOL...the changes are just fine, replace CB for LF even in the most basic rotation and your dps will be fine. Pyro/ele has become very viable, as has necro/lock, and sc/ele is still very viable using a different rotation. You are probably going to get nothing but flamed in this thread =/ Chloro is just fine raid wise as well, I have yet to test it in t2's a lot.
    Pyro ele now has the highest burst hands down. 15s HW 30s IE, with ignite up and it's just hilarious the output you get.

Plane Walker

No you're right. Seriously I did come in to poke fun at him. I never denied it. Nor do I deny being a fool. But what does it mean when you make a fool laugh because you are making my sides ache.

Nothing that you have posted yet has been intelligent, quick witted, or helpful. I think you are expecting too much for something you can't give yourself. You just came in to poke fun at someone and then act like a martyr when you looked like a fool.
    Last edited by moda; 06-23-2011 at 02:40 PM.

You're welcome.

+ Reply to Thread