+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominators!!

Default Dominators!!

I am sure that there are many people who agree with me that they are now OP. The new pyromancers with ccs, debuffs, and incredibly mana drains!

Plane Touched

But they don't kill people directly with 4-5k crits so it's ok.

Well they should dominate, no?

pro

Quote Originally Posted by Seastone View Post
    I am sure that there are many people who agree with me that they are now OP. The new pyromancers with ccs, debuffs, and incredibly mana drains!
    No one agrees!

Should rename it to dominatrix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpsmile View Post
    there is no way a mage could out dps a cleric in this game. sad to say but its true.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroburrito View Post
    mage - the garbage man, taking out the trash.

I guess mages should run around meleeing with our staffs and daggers were not allowed to be effective or have burst damage at all.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

dominators are in line....they null attacks yes and its SUPER annoying specially in the middle of rotation but its a tactic. they die super fast and deal very little damage. personally i love the changes you actually see more than pyro and SC in wf now...ive see chloro, necrolock,doms, sc, pyro all in wfs so far in the freeholme cluster its been fun, frustrating as a warrior to not be able to attack for a few seconds in the middle of the entire group but fun. if you get drained simply run away get out of combat drink up and return. dont keep pushing forward like a fresh 50 lols
    And the little Warrior said to the little Mage "One day I'm going to grow up to be a fierce dual wielding Paragon and people will run in fear because I'll be so Intimidating in Battle" The Mage looked at the little Warrior and said "Ya well, I'm going to be a Pyromancer" and that was that.
    \(Q_Q)/ <---sad paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Seastone View Post
    People cried hard enough to get mage DPS nerfed into fourth place over PVP damage because you were tired of us killing you.

Now all we can really do is make it so you can't kill anyone either. Suck it up and deal with it. You can have a dominator nerf when you get Trion to unnerf my DPS souls.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 06-23-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    People cried hard enough to get mage DPS nerfed into fourth place over PVP damage because you were tired of us killing you.

Now all we can really do is make it so you can't kill anyone either. Suck it up and deal with it. You can have a dominator nerf when you get Trion to unnerf my DPS souls.
    Ahahahahaha~!!!!!!one!!!

Who predicted Dom FOTM 1.3???

WHO predicted it Levi?????
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Tisch View Post
    dominators are in line....they null attacks yes and its SUPER annoying specially in the middle of rotation but its a tactic. they die super fast and deal very little damage. personally i love the changes you actually see more than pyro and SC in wf now...ive see chloro, necrolock,doms, sc, pyro all in wfs so far in the freeholme cluster its been fun, frustrating as a warrior to not be able to attack for a few seconds in the middle of the entire group but fun. if you get drained simply run away get out of combat drink up and return. dont keep pushing forward like a fresh 50 lols
    Your sig is out of date bro. Should be more like

said the paragon
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 06-23-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Leave mages alone. they actually got something decent going for them.

Edit PS: They aren't even hard to kill, learn to adapt.
    Last edited by Aniria; 06-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.

lol at the OP, as i guess its a troll

If not, you shall know that you actually made me laugh irl.

When ppl start whining about dominators, there are really not much left to whine about.
    All this whining made mages nerfed to the ground dps wise. Ok, i agree that pyros that 3shotted me where annoying, but the ele/sc nerf was a bit out of line.

Yah lol... that's funny Doms are OP lollolol.

(hoping no one notices how ridiculous split personality is in pvp)

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post
    Yah lol... that's funny Doms are OP lollolol.

(hoping no one notices how ridiculous split personality is in pvp)

OH NO! Its not like i can't vanish and reset the fight or you know, purge it.
    Last edited by Aniria; 06-23-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bubulu View Post
    Should rename it to dominatrix.
    Leather, studs, whips and chains baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast