+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Pyro PVP Build - Need Input

Soulwalker

Default New Pyro PVP Build - Need Input

I want you guys to check this out- I realize I have 2 extra points and I would like to get 5 into my archmage tree- but I'm not sure what to change. The 32 in Lock gives me the Following:
    Skills:
    -Silence
    -Fear
    -Slow
    -Warlock Armor with 10% Damage buff

Passives:
    -5% Crit
    -10% max HP
    -10% Chance to Insta-Cast
    -10% Spell Damage
    -25% Bonus Charge Generation

While the Pyro Tree is giving all my damage, Instant-Cast Hold, 5 Second Stun, 5 Second Disarm, and at the cost of Fulminate, Lockdown, and the Ground of Power buffs (Should be moving anyways)

Let me know what you think!
    Thanks

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...suzs.xx0V0Vqxo

~Lolurbad : Belmont

I'd suggest dropping Fire Shield, since you got 2 good defensive skills from Warlock.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan View Post
    I'd suggest dropping Fire Shield, since you got 2 good defensive skills from Warlock.
    Although this is true- it comes down to either dropping the 31 pt skill in Pyro, or Warlock- You could always just run with what it is now, and use silence/stun reduction instead of Fire shield.

Just throwing 2 into Archmage adds 6% PVP Damage so... It could work, just wish you could get 31/31/5

I will skrew with it and see what works.

oh true lol, in that case don't do it :P

I myself wouldn't care much about defenses when playing pyro, so wouldn't hesitate to drop some warlock stuff. But then again I would probably just max out pyro.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan View Post
    oh true lol, in that case don't do it :P

I myself wouldn't care much about defenses when playing pyro, so wouldn't hesitate to drop some warlock stuff. But then again I would probably just max out pyro.
    Yeah true. I think it will be all expiramental for now. I will let you guys know

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lolurbad View Post
    Yeah true. I think it will be all expiramental for now. I will let you guys know
    Wow I just realized something that makes this build. Dropping out points from warlock down to 26, I just realized you have to wear Warlock Armor to get the 10% bonus when you wouldn't get to use your Pyromancer's Armor that stacks with opportunity (For Cinder Burst only of course)...

Or I could be in the exact same situation and drop Pyro's armor and stay 31/32/3...
    Bah

So far it looks like this is the build- At the cost of Pyromancer's Armor you gain 10% permanent damage...
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...hzs.xx0V0VVx.x

You also lose the either Shadow Life... I will probably go with shadow life and 4/5 Improved Warlocks Armor

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...hzs.xx0V0VqL.x
    Last edited by Lolurbad; 06-23-2011 at 07:56 AM.

If your not going to use fire shield put the points into fiery resolve (reduce cc duration). Put all your free points into planer attunement.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stratacaster View Post
    If your not going to use fire shield put the points into fiery resolve (reduce cc duration). Put all your free points into planer attunement.
    Personally I like fire shield more than Fiery Resolve, but its up to you guys.

+ Reply to Thread