+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 1.3 Chloros: Wondering what spells to use with LGV/LBV?

  1. #1
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    584

    Default 1.3 Chloros: Wondering what spells to use with LGV/LBV?


  2. #2
    Shadowlander Shissan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Thanks for the info

  3. #3
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Updated with LBV aoe heal data (non-tank/non-synth)

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Use Lifebound Veil, and just replace vile spores with void life and do the same rotation, gg. Thats the Gist of it anyway.

  5. #5
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Combustion View Post
    Use Lifebound Veil, and just replace vile spores with void life and do the same rotation, gg. Thats the Gist of it anyway.
    Not really.

    With LBV you should be using Ntouch/void life (or just spam void life), no room for Ruin or anything else.

    With LGV you should be using ruin/vile spores.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    could you actually post the 26 chloro/30 lock/10 dom spec please?

  7. #7
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gandal View Post
    could you actually post the 26 chloro/30 lock/10 dom spec please?
    This is my strictly AoE healing (LGV) spec: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...o.xx0V0VVx.McV

    Note that archon's pillaging stone will provide better increase than 10 dom, but that's only if you like to keep pillaging stone stacks up in chloro (I, personally, don't, since I'd rather the ability to heal 100% of the time)

    And my 51 chloro spec is just 51 chloro, 10 dom (same as above), and 5 ele

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    thx a lot veev

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Might be a stupid question, but i just got 50 last night and i am preparing for T1 and experit rifts farming, T2 after and so on: Out of the 3 choices presented by you:
    1. 51 chloro, lbv (synth)
    2. 51 chloro, lgv aoe heal
    3. 26/30/10 spec, lbv/lgv

    What is the best way to aproach T1 and rifts? 51 chloro or 26 chloro? LBV/LGV are switched all the time, at different pulls, by experience or do you go all the way with one of them.

    EDIT: and thank you for the info.
    Last edited by Diogene; 06-24-2011 at 01:31 AM.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default 36/30

    specifically for raid healling 36chloro/30 warlock/ 0 archon
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...h0zMo.xx0V0VVx

  11. #11
    Shield of Telara Aastarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veev View Post
    This is my strictly AoE healing (LGV) spec: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...o.xx0V0VVx.McV

    Note that archon's pillaging stone will provide better increase than 10 dom, but that's only if you like to keep pillaging stone stacks up in chloro (I, personally, don't, since I'd rather the ability to heal 100% of the time)

    And my 51 chloro spec is just 51 chloro, 10 dom (same as above), and 5 ele
    Just a thought but wouldn't having Archon in place of Dominator and shoving those 10 points into Chloro be better? You'd then have gained "Living Infusion" though as you say, keeping Pillaging stone stacks can be a "pain in the proverbial".



    Edit: Bah, beaten to it by previous poster: ** Note to self, don't start a post and then wander off for half an hour **
    Last edited by Aastarius; 06-24-2011 at 03:00 AM.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

  12. #12
    RIFT Guide Writer Atavus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgehoe4 View Post
    specifically for raid healling 36chloro/30 warlock/ 0 archon
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...h0zMo.xx0V0VVx
    Hi,

    I am not sure what type of healing you are looking to do with this build, but some points make no sense to me. NT has been nerfed and with your setup Vile Spores will do more heals. And Synth on tank should be left to a Chloro with max Natural Fusion and 51 pts into Chloro. Also, 5/5 in Circle of Spring is better HPS than Circle of Life (according to my calculations). I also would take the new and improved Wild Growth. I am not a big fan of Nature's Corrosion, and I would put the 3 points into 3/5 in Circle of Spring instead (with 5/5 Circle of Life). Just my 2 cents anyway
    Last edited by Atavus; 06-24-2011 at 04:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts