+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dissapointed in Chloro

Telaran

Default Dissapointed in Chloro

Very dissapointed in chloro.

Just did xRD and finding it hard to keep a tank topped off. As a matter of fact I am finding that the tank consistently loses health through alot of the fights.

running 51 /10 / 5 so I dont think its my spec.

Open to suggestions but unhappy at this time.

Pretty much without an offhealer I cant make a t2 happen in full t2 gear.

Shield of Telara

Post your damage and heal breakdown.

What was your primary heal rotation?

Maybe you had a subpar tank?

Telaran

im having the same issue in XRD. im using void life/NT and ruin when i need to. i guess im doing it wrong. had no problem pre patch . now we have 2 veil spells not sure which to use for 5 mans.

i just can't heal through a group of trash mobs in xDD, using a chloro/archon... and im use to solo that with no problem...

ridiculous
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/rift/44208/rift-forum-signature.png

Shield of Telara

You need to use LBV to solo heal since you need to synth the tank. Just cast synth on the tank and that should automatically put LBV up.

What damage + heal on the tank is your NT and VL doing?

Telaran

NT heals for like 1.3-2k now and void life is doing like 300-800. i think theres a bug where you cant get it past rank 1 or damage is severly low. tooltip says 58 damage.

Soulwalker

I just did xCC and some of xRD for the event quest, I solo'd healed fine, for keeping the tank up I used NT -> void life x2 -> NT. I only needed that for big damage pulls.

NT just isn't the 20% -> 100% heal it used to be lol.

I hate my DPS being nerfed but feel more flexibility to heal.

Champion of Telara

Chloro was overnerfed. Not much else to say.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Intrakit View Post
    NT heals for like 1.3-2k now and void life is doing like 300-800. i think theres a bug where you cant get it past rank 1 or damage is severly low. tooltip says 58 damage.
    1.3-2k for the direct heal part + the veil damage converstion part, or 1.3-2k for each of the 2 heal hits that NT causes? And VL is healing 300-800 per tick? That's not too shabby, not wonderful either. What actual damage is it hitting for?

And brad, your posts are utterly without value. Come back with some content or just leave.

the problem is, or you play a 51 chloro... or you don't play a chloro at all...

how about the "dynamic soul system" that make me play rift...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/rift/44208/rift-forum-signature.png

Shield of Telara

On paper chlorolock still looks viable as a raid (not MT) healer. Some of the chloro damage spells got nerfed but LGV has a higher % now to compensate.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sakkath View Post
    On paper chlorolock still looks viable as a raid (not MT) healer. Some of the chloro damage spells got nerfed but LGV has a higher % now to compensate.
    I plan to use a hybrid 33Chloro/33Lock (or something close to that) for back-up and group healing. It provides as much group healing as 51 Chloro and allows a bit more dps when heals aren't required.
    Last edited by Brad1959; 06-22-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Shield of Telara

I'm just wondering how the basic Cholorlock does in t2's. Do you have to constantly switch buffs if you'e fighting something that does AoE damage?

Haven't tried it yet and still unspeced. Waiting for feedback. My only gripe on paper is that it looks like we'll be doing less life damage heals which seems to totally kill the basic mechanic of a Chloro. Unless it's a fight where you need to group heal, but then the tank will drop?

Why they have to take something that worked perfectly well and redo it is beyond me. I would have been fine if they just lowered our healing output if it was too much.

I haven't gotten around to running a T2 yet, and I'm no expert but here is my impression. '

Forget about LBV and go with LGV - > Ruin or 1 Tick of Void to proc Natural Awareness and Circle of Life; Bloom Natural Healing on Tank.

Between the little bit of healing from Ruin or Void and any procs, along with Flourish and Wild Growth (at 0 charge is working, just puts you down to -10 charge) hopefully would be enough to keep the group up.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me out there can correct me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast