+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyromancer rotation?

Default Pyromancer rotation?

Yeah....i've must admit I've never been a big fan of pyromancer, but one should have an open mind so does anyone have a decent pyromancer rotation they wanna share?

Quote Originally Posted by Acany View Post
    Yeah....i've must admit I've never been a big fan of pyromancer, but one should have an open mind so does anyone have a decent pyromancer rotation they wanna share?
    Yeah click target......hit buttons...watch die.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Quote Originally Posted by Ferathka View Post
    Yeah click target......hit buttons...watch die.
    Was hoping for a little more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Acany View Post
    Was hoping for a little more than that
    Never played one myself. Good to see you have a good sense of humor though
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Rift Master

Spam fireball.

No really.

Pryomancer is a very big example of spell coeffs in rift are stupid. And they REALLY need to by % of base damage, not invisible rates not directly tied to any clear damage.

If you have less then 1800ish sp, countdown should be in your rotation, if you have more sp then take countdown out. (Bear in mind, that is not hard to hit when full buffed, and with trinket/procs, etc.
    Flamebolt has a similar problem. You will want 3/3 improved flamebolt, and macro it to use it every cooldown for the 10% damage buff up all the time. You do not want wildfire however. As flamebolt itself is a dps loss. And since FB gets so much more dps then flamebolt, and buffs only add into buffs, technically there is a point where that 10% buff will not justify casting flamebolt at all. in fact, I need to test this. The buff to burning bright may have made that point readily attainable.

Macro:
    suppressmacro failures
    cast flame bolt
    cast fireball

Pryo armor, Air elem, cast ground of power.
    Pillaging stonex5, searing vit.

Big burst dps.

Cast ignite. (I don't think this is overall good dps even as fire. but during int elements, its alot of dps for your pet. I dont recast during heatwave though)
    flamebolt
    int elements.
    Withering flames
    fbx4
    ignite
    flamebolt
    heatwave/int elements
    int charge /on
    fireballx6
    int charge /off
    flamebolt
    fireballx6
    withering flames.( get this in before int elements drops, skip a fb if you have to.)
    Bear in mind, those non-heatwaved values are 1.8s FB's with an archon, not 2s self buffed.

Spam macro.
    Hit internalize charge+cinderburst when applicable. Hit withering flames when its CD is up.
    Int charge fireballs when charge is full, and withering flames is on CD.

If you are not near 1800sp buffed, add countdown to your macro after flamebolt. But keep fireball separate, or have 2 macros. As you do NOT want to cast countdown during heatwave, even at lower sp values. Spamming 1s fireballs is more dps.

Burning ground. is actually a dps gain if you can cast it. Its a bit confusing for most though.

Aoe. Swap to fire armor. 5% all damage>cinderburst.
    Definitely cast burning ground though. Firestorm.
    Fiery assault is more dps then firestorm, but is a pain to get into range with.
    Mega burst aoe:
    int elements. BG, heatwave, BG, firestorm, FA, FS, int elements BG, FS. Interrupt FS at any time as BG and FA cooldowns come up.
    This will do about 1500dps+ per target at t2-r1 gear level for 30seconds.
    Last edited by sarianne; 06-18-2011 at 05:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread