+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage PvP Survival Spec

Default Mage PvP Survival Spec

Is there ANY way to live past that GD warrior charge and stun and the rogue stuns?? I can't count the millions of times that I've been splattered like mad by countless warriors and rogues because I can't counter a warrior and his 2 hander cleaving me in 2 after charging me from a football field away and then tearing me to peices.. I would think distance would make up for it but they all have phase shift, charges,. and then it's permastun and dead,.. happens repeatedly over and over and over and over.. now some of my builds live a half second longer than others but I'm so bloody sick and tired of having utterly NO way to stop them,.. distance makes no difference,. That's one thing that always gave a mage the edge.. ranged attacks, but no Trion in it's infinite wisdom allows them to make that distance mean nothing so every single person I fight I have to melee.. is there NO way to counter this???

Here's a hint. Don't stand there while melee is on you.

Yes, I do understand that you won't be able to cast while moving, but you also can't cast while dead.

Drop what you're doing and move your ***.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0A0Mqo.xkctczo

Drain tank build. Stack End over Int/SP as the whole point in this build is outlasting the enemy. Some specs can still outburst you when you aren't geared, but once you hit P3 and get that gear... just laugh as you toss all your dots and drain them to 0.

His problem isn't builds. He just needs to learn to move.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

+ Reply to Thread