+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: Just got done testing the Chloro changes in DSM with T2 gear.

  1. #1
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751

    Default Just got done testing the Chloro changes in DSM with T2 gear.

    And guess what the outcome of the second boss fight was...

    Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe...

    Why? Because Chloro's tank healing is so low now that they have to really struggle to bring back hp's if one Death Blast goes through, and thats even by just spamming Natures hand and Natures Touch. Oh lets not forget that you dont have time to react to group mates taking damage, because if your rotation is interrupt for 2 seconds the main tank is going down.

    So yes Trion you have us just where you want us, and I imagine that you just want mages to suck in general.

    To top it off Cleric's were *****ing about the new nerfs to mana regen through wisdom, and how does Trion say they will deal with it? Rofl they are going to change the regen stat to Intelligence and the mana pool size stat to Wisdom... Shows the love doesnt it.
    Last edited by jereome; 06-15-2011 at 12:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Stigas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    If you're seriously concerned (not going to tell you you're wrong, haven't done any PvE on PTS), you should be posting a less QQ oriented feedback thread in the Patch Test forum.

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jereome View Post
    And guess what the outcome of the second boss fight was...

    Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe...

    Why? Because Chloro's tank healing is so low now that they have to really struggle to bring back hp's if one Death Blast goes through, and thats even by just spamming Natures hand and Natures Touch. Oh lets not forget that you dont have time to react to group mates taking damage, because if your rotation is interrupt for 2 seconds the main tank is going down.

    So yes Trion you have us just where you want us, and I imagine that you just want mages to suck in general.

    To top it off Cleric's were *****ing about the new nerfs to mana regen through wisdom, and how does Trion say they will deal with it? Rofl they are going to change the regen stat to Intelligence and the mana pool size stat to Wisdom... Shows the love doesnt it.
    No surprise. They have us where they want us ... nerfed into submission.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

  4. #4
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    If you're seriously concerned (not going to tell you you're wrong, haven't done any PvE on PTS), you should be posting a less QQ oriented feedback thread in the Patch Test forum.
    Please give feedback.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    If this is their intention and we're there by design, then what is a chloromancer's purpose?

  6. #6
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Disgusting thing is that I can breeze through this encounter as a 51 warden, without a single person dying, but cant do it as a Chloro now.

    On Live if someone is taking damage i can easily divert my attention and pop off a quick heal, but not anymore... you cant miss your rotation now, because there is absolutely NO room for error.
    Last edited by jereome; 06-15-2011 at 01:15 PM.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker crono14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jereome View Post
    And guess what the outcome of the second boss fight was...

    Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, Wipe...

    Why? Because Chloro's tank healing is so low now that they have to really struggle to bring back hp's if one Death Blast goes through, and thats even by just spamming Natures hand and Natures Touch. Oh lets not forget that you dont have time to react to group mates taking damage, because if your rotation is interrupt for 2 seconds the main tank is going down.

    So yes Trion you have us just where you want us, and I imagine that you just want mages to suck in general.

    To top it off Cleric's were *****ing about the new nerfs to mana regen through wisdom, and how does Trion say they will deal with it? Rofl they are going to change the regen stat to Intelligence and the mana pool size stat to Wisdom... Shows the love doesnt it.
    Someone in your group should interrupt death blast, it is kind of a key mechanic to the fight not to mention an achievement -__-

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    Someone in your group should interrupt death blast, it is kind of a key mechanic to the fight not to mention an achievement -__-
    And? What if they don't? Because you are a Chloro its a wipe but if you were a Cleric you muddle on?

    Give feedback on the class on PTS and maybe we can see some adjustments to the changes. If we dont then its as the devs say - working as intended.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander Krystin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    If this is true, then they turned it into WoW. I didn't like the whole 1 battle res per fight, because then your class's abilities (Lock, Shammy, DK, Druid) is basically nullified. I didn't like fights where, heaven forbid there was just a tiny bit of lag or someone initially ran the wrong direction, you were dead. If this is the case, then I'm not going to play Chloro any more. What would be the point in bringing one along anyway?

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Artorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    Someone in your group should interrupt death blast, it is kind of a key mechanic to the fight not to mention an achievement -__-
    Why would they do that? T2's are so easy you can just stroll through them without actually doing anything about fight mechanics. Does it matter that the one thing that caused the wipes could be interrupted, thus preventing the wipes? No, we should be able to keep everyone alive as if every fight was a tank/spank!

  11. #11
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    Someone in your group should interrupt death blast, it is kind of a key mechanic to the fight not to mention an achievement -__-
    Rofl I love your logic...

    They nerf the hell out of the dungeons to where they are super easy, and that as I cleric I dont have to worry about the Death Blast on live, but as a Chloro I do?

    The only time I worry about that fight as a Cleric is when the tank is severely undergeared, but this tank was fighting in full T2 or T3 gear.

    So basically in a T2 dungeon when you take a Cleric its EZ mode, but when you take a Chloro T2's go back to being hard where you need to worry about tactics or you will wipe every time.

    Now Im no rocket scientist but who do you think people will want coming with them to the fight? Especially when you are running with a tank in T1 gear?

  12. #12
    Prophet of Telara Artorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jereome View Post
    Rofl I love your logic...

    They nerf the hell out of the dungeons to where they are super easy, and that as I cleric I dont have to worry about the Death Blast on live, but as a Chloro I do?

    The only time I worry about that fight as a Cleric is when the tank is severely undergeared, but this tank was fighting in full T2 or T3 gear.

    So basically in a T2 dungeon when you take a Cleric its EZ mode, but when you take a Chloro T2's go back to being hard where you need to worry about tactics or you will wipe every time.

    Now Im no rocket scientist but who do you think people will want coming with them to the fight? Especially when you are running with a tank in T1 gear?
    Different callings are different.

    Ohhh, and I loved this part: They nerf the hell out of the dungeons to where they are super easy, and that as I cleric I dont have to worry about the Death Blast on live, but as a Chloro I do?

    It's still 100% easymode if you, I don't know, interrupt the ability... Dang, 1 player must press 1 extra button. Me is so sad.
    Last edited by Artorous; 06-15-2011 at 01:56 PM.

  13. #13
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Myth, Belmont
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Did I miss something, does natural conversion (or whatever it is called) no longer work? If you see it isn't going to be interrupted use that before it is cast, also don't you have the large heal ( cooldown) heal to use as well? One missed interrupt shouldn't kill the group. Not being able to heal them is one thing but blaming it on one nuke that didn't insta kill the tank shows you being a poor healer.

    ( sorry haven't been ingame for a while so I forgot some of the spell names)

  14. #14
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artorous View Post
    Different callings are different.

    Ohhh, and I loved this part: They nerf the hell out of the dungeons to where they are super easy, and that as I cleric I dont have to worry about the Death Blast on live, but as a Chloro I do?

    It's still 100% easymode if you, I don't know, interrupt the ability... Dang, 1 player must press 1 extra button. Me is so sad.
    Apparantly u dont understand a simple concept called balance. And as I said earlier you never answered the question. WHO WILL PEOPLE WANT IN THE GROUP A CHLORO OR CLERIC?

  15. #15
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorid View Post
    Did I miss something, does natural conversion (or whatever it is called) no longer work? If you see it isn't going to be interrupted use that before it is cast, also don't you have the large heal ( cooldown) heal to use as well? One missed interrupt shouldn't kill the group. Not being able to heal them is one thing but blaming it on one nuke that didn't insta kill the tank shows you being a poor healer.

    ( sorry haven't been ingame for a while so I forgot some of the spell names)
    Umm dont u think I was using the big heal? Clearly you werent there in the fight so you have no idea on what transpired besides me *****ing about the nerfs and the tank dying. As for me being a poor healer that isnt so considering I main heal with both a cleric and chloro on live with absolutely no issues.

    So where do you get off insulting me, questioning my skills when you cant even master reading comprehension, and clearly that indicates that you are a poor thinker much less healer.

    So next time learn to read, before you go throwing out insults... because clearly I did state in the first post that I was using NATURES HAND and NATURES TOUCH.. Hell I even used our cooldown instant full heal and the other heals.
    Last edited by jereome; 06-15-2011 at 02:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts