+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archon's Shared Vigor Bug?

Default Archon's Shared Vigor Bug?

I've only noticed this recently, which makes me think it's a bug introduced in a recent patch; When I cast Shared Vigor, I've noticed that those buffed don't appear to receive hp equal to their new max hp. That is, if they had 100 hp normally, and Shared Vigor were to add endurance such that their new HP would be 120, their health is still at 100 hp, rather than instantly growing to 120hp.

I'm intending to bug report this, but I'm not actually sure this is a bug- it might be that I've just never noticed that it doesn't increase the health as well.

So I thought I'd post and see if anyone has an insight into this situation.

Prophet of Telara

That's a very confusing way to say "Shared Vigor doesn't appear to buff raid memebers' hp."

At least I think that's what you're getting at?
    Last edited by Kazzin; 06-11-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    That's a very confusing way to say "Shared Vigor doesn't appear to buff raid memebers' hp."

At least I think that's what you're getting at?
    Yeah.

I'm pretty sure before the patch SV would buff the HP to meet the new max HP, but it doesn't appear to do so anymore

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xomic View Post
    I'm pretty sure before the patch SV would buff the HP to meet the new max HP
    It has never been the case. The Warlord's aura "Aspect of the fallen hero" does the same. It is probably intended as to avoid people gaining current HP just by walking in and out of the aura range.

+ Reply to Thread