+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mage Gear Help

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default Mage Gear Help

    Hello. I have recently renewed my Rift subscription. From experience with previous MMO's I have decided I want to pvp. However, after looking at some of the gear, I am pretty lost on how to gear my mage. At what rank should I be buying items? And what items would be "bis" from a pvp perspective? I do not wish to pve. Any help is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    When you're favor capped, buy rank 5 gear. When you can equip it, do so.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    When you're favor capped, buy rank 5 gear. When you can equip it, do so.
    What about rank 6? And would every rank 5 item be bis?

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiss View Post
    What about rank 6? And would every rank 5 item be bis?
    Yes.

    You'll probably only have enough favor for all the rank 5 gear by the time you're rank 5. Then start buying rank 6 stuff.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    Yes.

    You'll probably only have enough favor for all the rank 5 gear by the time you're rank 5. Then start buying rank 6 stuff.
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts