+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro/Dom pvp help plox also Chloro/lock pve help.

Soulwalker

Default Chloro/Dom pvp help plox also Chloro/lock pve help.

Hai ya there peeps!
    Iv finally gotten to the final 4 lvls till lvl 50! And have since started to mess with an aoe grinding spec that is chloro/lock. Every time I pull 4 mobs or more it becomes one hell of a struggle to stay alive or even make it worth the time to do so. I dot up with either life leach or dark touch then pop dev. shadows and even mortality but still seems like a big struggle. Any help with this would be epic from the pros.

Now on to my wanna be pvp spec. Chloro/dom. I feel like a badass when I destroy some MM with it but my healing from chloro spells seems very lack luster. It doesnt keep me or anyone up as I hoped it would. It may be my spec, like my points are off (at work dont know the correct spec). I know for the Dom part of the spec its mostly 30sec cd's so its fight and move but something feels off. so again if any pros have a spec they can link and or advice on this AGAIN that would be EPIC!

Soulwalker

Default =(

no one has any good tips on these builds?!

On my iPod ATM so can't post builds until tomorrow. I haven't seen many chloro/Dom builds but I'll post my chloro/lock/Necro build as soon as I can. It's pretty good at tanking people while eating away at their life. ;-)

Doesn't seem to want to let me post anything anymore...

http://tinyurl.com/3gyuyoj is the build.

Essence Link (macroed to Petattack) > Withering Vines > Life Leech > Necrosis > Dark Touch > Ruin > Grave Rot or Vile Spores if you have Opp procs. Follow that up with Soul Purge. Sorry, had a long write up but it won't let me post it and I don't know why.
    Last edited by Artorous; 06-11-2011 at 05:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread