+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flowing sand bug

Default Flowing sand bug

Flowing sand doesn't give the caster his 25% movement speed bonus if it's target is immune to snares, please fix it. Kinda lame to have a 2 min cd skill wasted half the time because of this...

Could we please have an official answer about this bug? Will it be fixed?

Same thing for dom bugs : http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...Dominator-bugs
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ld-breaking-cc

Bump.

This needs to be fixed.

Rift Chaser

This may actually be by design if the idea is to transfer "speed" from one character to another.

aux

Broken by design, welcome to the mage calling.
    I'm so BORED

Plane Walker

Default I understand....however

Quote Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
    This may actually be by design if the idea is to transfer "speed" from one character to another.

I understand....however......certain souls have similar spells.....like storm or elem(i forget) wind thing that makes you faster....not contingent upon any other affect.

The idea is to increase your speed in comparison to anothers....maybe to stay out of melee range or whatever.

It's what I'm getting from people who say things are unfair, is that the consequences for immunities is different.....a stun, or slower movement cast onto a mage is to keep them from running away, a stun or slowing cast onto a warrior is to keep them out of range.

If the Mage is immune...the Warrior doesn't die, just chases them a bit more, but if the Warrior is immune the mage dies more often than not.

I'm not sure how else to word it, and I will admit to not playing in depth any other class, but squirrel,stun, etc are protection spells for me.....not just set-ups for dmg dealing.

Immunity, or breaking abilities...favor one class over another.

+ Reply to Thread