Closed Thread

Thread: Necromancer/Warlock DPS Rotation?

Soulwalker

Default Necromancer/Warlock DPS Rotation?

Maybe this has been talked about before, maybe it hasn't.. I am in love with my build. BUT, Im not pulling what I need to pull in DPS.. Is there a dps rotation that anyone knows of that could possibly help with that area?
    I don't like Chloro.. I just dont. If at all possible I would like to stay with my necro/lock build, but if its not feesable to do T2 and raids with her, then I will change, but not to chloro.. Suggestions please!!

Thanks again, and IF I did miss somewhere I apologize for reposting this question again.
    Thanks
    Kaay

Rift Master

I like playing necro/lock. It just doesn't pull the dps sc/ele does for raids. If it does, I sure as hell can't seem to do it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Carolius View Post
    I like playing necro/lock. It just doesn't pull the dps sc/ele does for raids. If it does, I sure as hell can't seem to do it.
    I've got each spec and yes, Necrolock does fall short of the SC/Ele across the dungeon mainly because nothing matches an SC/Ele with AoE.

Single target, the Boss fights, it's comparable DPS (little lower, from my experience) but I prefer Necrolock because of Soul Purge. A lot of those fights have the odd little mechanic that'll tag you with some damage or a DoT and having a self heal will keep you up during the fight, especially if you dont have an off-healer.

You've just got to make sure you keep the Zealot up (he'll be like 200 of your DPS) and keep Necrosis and Looming Demise on the target.

At the very least, I've never had anyone complain about me running the dungeon with Necrolock.

Rotation, just stack on the debuffs, throw a void bolt to keep Leech Life ticking and go nuts with Soul Purge, Sacrifice Life: Damage and that wraith form.

Closed Thread