+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: this is how you should pvp as a stormcaller....

Shadowlander

Default this is how you should pvp as a stormcaller....

People say that mages need a buff...some people say not..... well i just finished my 1st video and my results are..they dont....if u are geared enough (like me rank4+) then you should be ok.....

anw here is the link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIVKevNqF04 enjoy!
    Last edited by nikpower19; 06-01-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Banned

Oh boy, get ready.

Taken from the video:

this is a pvp video made by charon on RIFT game....the build is stormcaller/elementalist/archmage. Keep in mind that all of the kills are with the red orb power up
    So because stormcallers abusing the red ball does good pvp damage, all of the mage souls are fine and don't need any buffs for pvp because everyone knows the intelligent way to balance all of the mage souls is around that red ball buff.

Where's Stigas with his Johnny no **** quote when I need him?
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 06-01-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Ascendant

wtf... I do more than him without red ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
    Your LF crits for 2k in pvp without IE or the red ball eh?
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Shadowlander

ok a correction..... mages damage is balanced around the red orb power up...my mistake ..but either remove it from the game or use it in your game...who dosnt use it nowdays anw....

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Your LF crits for 2k in pvp without IE or the red ball eh?
    yes in fact it does. with red ball + IE 4k+

I see the problem, this guy doesn't have static flux on his hotbar let alone hotkeyed.
    Last edited by Stimuz; 06-01-2011 at 01:17 PM.

yes in fact it does. with red ball + IE 4k+

I see the problem, this guy doesn't have static flux on his hotbar let alone hotkeyed.
    Ah, fair enough. Touche sir.

Telaran

idk man, kinda pitiful damage with redball. Want some of my gear?

Rift Master

Yeah that's what I was thinking too I think he must not have inductance either.

Good job making a vid though. All my attempts seem to screw up.

Shadowlander

Not sure how ganking randoms qualifies for saying something needs a buff or not :P.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Taken from the video:

So because stormcallers abusing the red ball does good pvp damage, all of the mage souls are fine and don't need any buffs for pvp because everyone knows the intelligent way to balance all of the mage souls is around that red ball buff.

Where's Stigas with his Johnny no **** quote when I need him?
    Why don't you avoid people with power orbs? See, if you were truely skilled, you would have the presence to recognize and staw away from people with red wings?

Did I do that right?

Did I suggest an alternative, while offering a perfectly easy way not to get killed by a SC with a Red Wing buff? Should I throw in a "Well, if you were truely skilled like all the people I now, then you would realize that this is easily over come."

Perhaps a SC are fine, learn to play comment?

Or maybe I should strip my Mage of his gear, and then make a video how he's totally worthless. Cause that would be irrefutable proof, right? Like that one guy who did the Cleric video?

Shield of Telara

I want to see a video of an SC with redwings/ie/trink/flux/sd KO a whole group solo with storm/field in 3 seconds.

That would be lolsworthy.

This is how you DON'T pvp as a stormcaller. Backpeddling, wasting charge running in circles around a rock to chase a cleric only to have done nothing. Killing people ONLY with the red orb. Pretty trash. And with probably one of the worst pvp specs for stormcaller you can think of.
    Last edited by Jhazyy; 06-02-2011 at 01:27 AM.
    ~Xe
    50 Guardian Mage
    Guild: Condemned
    Deepstrike Shard
    Chlominator 4life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazyy View Post
    This is how you DON'T pvp as a stormcaller. Backpeddling, wasting charge running in circles around a rock to chase a cleric only to have done nothing. Killing people ONLY with the red orb. Pretty trash. And with probably one of the worst pvp specs for stormcaller you can think of.
    I also liked how looking at the scores it never seemed to be helping his team win, at all. Flashy way to lose.
    -Crash the silence for the sake of memory-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast