+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: this is how you should pvp as a stormcaller....

Soulwalker

mostly a video of:

group VS 1 so usually it's a 3v1 or more.
    red buff spam with low damage(what you're wearing dude?)
    people ignoring the mage casting on them
    general sadness like turning to move backpedaling standing still when people los you (like you couldn't imagine) and generally being terribad at pvp.

Stop making this kind of bad videos please.

Just rename the video "red ball crit montage" cuz that's all this is.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Shadowlander

I think killing 3 people next to each other really helps your team. . Especially when you are in black garden. . .anw this is how I play and you dont have to like it. . . Thanks for watching

Quote Originally Posted by nikpower19 View Post
    I think killing 3 people next to each other really helps your team. . Especially when you are in black garden. . .anw this is how I play and you dont have to like it. . . Thanks for watching
    When half the video is your team about to lose, yes, your red ball random kill sprees are clearly beneficial throughout a match..
    -Crash the silence for the sake of memory-

You should make one without the red ball.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathor View Post
    You should make one without the red ball.
    I'll tell you how it goes: Crit for 600, target /laughs, this guy gets facerolled.

ima make a pvp vid that consists of a 51 point dominator with ONLY THE RED BALL killing people then i'll say that dominator is fine for pvp dps LOL

Shadowlander

So all of you people are saying that getting the red buff is stupid or pointless or w/e.... so why put it there in the first place? I think skipping the red ball is stupid. When you have the chance to increase your damage why not take it?

Plane Walker

So all of you people are saying that getting the red buff is stupid or pointless or w/e.... so why put it there in the first place? I think skipping the red ball is stupid. When you have the chance to increase your damage why not take it?
    Making a video about soul balance showing ONLY the dmg with redball IS stupid sorry. If the video had part with red ball, part without for sake of comparision, then yes, it might be somehow interesting. This video is pure failure, sorry.

This just in, having p4+ gear and the red wings buff makes mages do good damage in PvP.

More on this at 11.

People say that mages need a buff...some people say not..... well i just finished my 1st video and my results are..they dont....if u are geared enough (like me rank4+) then you should be ok.....

anw here is the link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIVKevNqF04 enjoy!
    I'm too lazy to read through the entire post so I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but:
    This video makes mage pvp look boring. Sure pvp is about pwning people, but I dont find fun in just standing in places nukeing them. I miss wow mage pvp.

Undergeared and poorly spec'd mages are super cheesy in pvp. Trion still resistant to nerfing when obviously needed. More at 10.

All I got from this is that the OP cant kill anything with out Red orb and re- affirming my opinion that the red orb should be removed from the game.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by mordd View Post
    All I got from this is that the OP cant kill anything with out Red orb and re- affirming my opinion that the red orb should be removed from the game.
    No... I am specced around to get the red orb. Here is a link : http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...0c..VtczoxoNzz .....the rest points is on stormcaller (put them where you like) ...As you can see on this build you give up on every survival tool you can get from any other souls in order to build crit and also boost your crit damage. . . (tempest , overload)

Soulwalker

No... I am specced around to get the red orb. Here is a link : http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...0c..VtczoxoNzz .....the rest points is on stormcaller (put them where you like) ...As you can see on this build you give up on every survival tool you can get from any other souls in order to build crit and also boost your crit damage. . . (tempest , overload)
    You are bad, and should feel bad for linking that spec.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast