+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sacred Heirloom of Eth - Is it worth it?

Plane Touched

Default Sacred Heirloom of Eth - Is it worth it?

I was told this trinket was amazing and have seen chloro guides ranking this as number one. I'm confused on why it's so good. It doesn't appear to proc from my LV heals once. What makes it so great?

Plane Walker

It used to be insanely overpowered, because pretty much every single heal you generated could trigger this thing, so it would go off every second or so...

It got nerfed pretty drastically, I'm not sure if its still the single most powerful item you can put on a chloromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiaha View Post
    I was told this trinket was amazing and have seen chloro guides ranking this as number one. I'm confused on why it's so good. It doesn't appear to proc from my LV heals once. What makes it so great?
    It can, but it's fairly poor. I never use it anymore, Lost Favor for me.
    ~Xe
    50 Guardian Mage
    Guild: Condemned
    Deepstrike Shard
    Chlominator 4life.

Even post nerf it still procs every 10-15 seconds. Considering it can heal for over 2k total when it procs it's still amazing
    Lee Trevino, on why he has never had a golf coach: "When I find one who can beat me, I'll listen."

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySight View Post
    Even post nerf it still procs every 10-15 seconds. Considering it can heal for over 2k total when it procs it's still amazing
    I wish. I have had multiple times where it hasn't proc'd for over 30 spells. That entails it's pointless to me. (Yes I had LGV up)
    ~Xe
    50 Guardian Mage
    Guild: Condemned
    Deepstrike Shard
    Chlominator 4life.

Shield of Telara

It's still good. It did over 5% of my healing against Greenscale last night. I always make sure I'm standing near the tank so that he gets its procs.

Lost Favor is better I'm sure but I can't get it to drop.

Its still a good trinket, more so for bards than cholor's. It does not shine as bright as it did pre-nerf, however still is a decent option for any healing support.

Ascendant

The fact that it heals non-combat pets is an instant turnoff for me as I almost always have a pet out.

Ascendant

Anybody has checked if the Spirit Wolf Totoem got nerfed too or if it still procs like before?
    I think that I'm seing my healing greater essences proc more than the totem but still too little data to get a statistic...
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Telaran

The fact that it heals pets is a big problem I agree.

If you alter your rotation for it, you can still have it proc every 5-8 seconds. Key is you want LGV to be firing off as many heals as possible, little ones are cool too. That means you need to use Withering Vine in your rotation and stand close to the tank with Corrosive skin on. Every tick of Vine and every pulse of skin causes LGV to fire, therefore giving you more chances for Sacred Heirloom to fire. Change your rotation to that, and I guarantee you'll be firing them off AT LEAST 1 every 10 seconds, though it'll prob be more like 1 every 3-4 GCD's.

Your proc rate will be horrible if all you do is Vile spores x2 + Nature's touch. Now is it worth changing your rotation for better procs on Sacred Heirloom? I don't know. That's up to the parsers.

+ Reply to Thread