+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage Macro Please Help

Default Mage Macro Please Help

I am having difficulty with the macro system, I was trying to set up a chain where I could cast Withering Vine, Life Leech, Dark Touch, Vile Spores and Void Bolt in that order. I am not sure if it is possible but if someone could please explain to me how to do that either in the post or a private message it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    I am having difficulty with the macro system, I was trying to set up a chain where I could cast Withering Vine, Life Leech, Dark Touch, Vile Spores and Void Bolt in that order. I am not sure if it is possible but if someone could please explain to me how to do that either in the post or a private message it would be greatly appreciated.
    Vile, voidbolt, dark touch, and life leech are all zero cooldown, therefore macros won't work with them. It's one of the biggest problems with mage DPS vs melee dps, that macros are largely useless to us except for a few specs.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

+ Reply to Thread