+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: "Only with the Red Ball and Polymorpth!"

Plane Touched

Default "Only with the Red Ball and Polymorpth!"

Pyros in this game are even more imbalanced than Bright Wizards were.

As you can see he didn't have wings, now did I get polymorphed prior.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...-02_112733.jpg
    Last edited by xPencilx; 05-01-2011 at 03:41 PM.

It's obvious that you're a pencil, and made of wood. So it's super effective.

Just from the screenshot I can see he has the legendary staff off of Greenscale. I'm going to assume that he had a Burning Witchstone on his staff, which increases crit damage by 15%, and that you had a couple "magic damage taken increased" debuffs on you.

Plane Touched

Oh cool, so I should expect to 1 hit people when I get my legendary sword too right? That's balance .

Telaran

People still use 4:3 CRT monitors?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCheesy View Post
    Just from the screenshot I can see he has the legendary staff off of Greenscale. I'm going to assume that he had a Burning Witchstone on his staff, which increases crit damage by 15%, and that you had a couple "magic damage taken increased" debuffs on you.
    and that justifies a 7k crit how?
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Eubanks View Post
    People still use 4:3 CRT monitors?
    only 17 inches too :/

Getting a new one soon

Telaran

Sp scales amazingly well compared to AP, which is for the most part broken. Not right or balanced, and the only class in the game with the amount of sheer burst potential.

Rift Master

He wanted you dead. Deal with it

Begin the Chuck Norris/Pyromancer jokes.

Pyromancers dont have chins under their beards, just another Fulminate crit.

Plane Touched

See here is where we see that Mages got Warriors nerfed to the ground because they could kill them up close in a matter of seconds. THAT was of course not acceptable. But now of course Mages should be able to one shot you at RANGE....they don't even have to catch you and be in melee range.

And they can shoot it out their butts if you run behind them. The mage bias is bloody obvious devs, getting old. Mages want something, IMMEDIATE nerfs within a couple weeks, mages want to keep their OP god bubble, the entire PVP system gets changed to accomodate mages keeping their god bubbles.

They wanna main heal and DPS like a pro, its all good even with bugged skills. Its all good we will just adjust the skills to meet the bugged values.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogus View Post
    See here is where we see that Mages got Warriors nerfed to the ground because they could kill them up close in a matter of seconds. THAT was of course not acceptable. But now of course Mages should be able to one shot you at RANGE....they don't even have to catch you and be in melee range.

And they can shoot it out their butts if you run behind them. The mage bias is bloody obvious devs, getting old. Mages want something, IMMEDIATE nerfs within a couple weeks, mages want to keep their OP god bubble, the entire PVP system gets changed to accomodate mages keeping their god bubbles.

They wanna main heal and DPS like a pro, its all good even with bugged skills. Its all good we will just adjust the skills to meet the bugged values.
    What is god bubble and where do I get?

I guess you should have all cried harder for a damage nerf instead of a GoS nerf eh? I can pull more than a few quotes saying "Pyros are fine, it's immunity to CC that's OP!"

Make up your minds. Till then, reap what you've sown.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

GoS didnt really get nerfed. 10% reduction is meaningless when pyros are 1-shotting people with 2000+ overkill.

And I'm pretty sure people DID ask for a damage reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrocosm93 View Post
    GoS didnt really get nerfed. 10% reduction is meaningless when pyros are 1-shotting people with 2000+ overkill.

And I'm pretty sure people DID ask for a damage reduction.
    I've seen people in my guild talk of the 10% reduction. They say those 6K fulimnates become 4.5K in the latest patch but interestingly enough one tenth of 6K is not 1500.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast